Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golovkin: Let's Just Move On From Canelo & See What Happens

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Golovkin: Let's Just Move On From Canelo & See What Happens

By Keith Idec - NEW YORK Gennadiy Golovkin arrived at Madison Square Garden on Thursday understandably more pessimistic about boxing Canelo Alvarez a third time than the night he left the famed venue 2 months ago. The former middleweight champion had every reason to believe in the early-morning hours of...
    [Click Here To Read More]

lmfao imagine where he would ahve been in his career had he not fought the rolls, vanes, and not turned down sergie almost 2 years ago to barely fight him now. This dude is 2 years behind in his career for begging canelo for a 3rd fight.

Comment

It's good to see GGG thinking of other opponents besides Canelo.
      Although if I were G I would be wanting the Nelo fight above all others aswell considering what's happened in their last two outings.

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR RUIZ!. View Post
        lmfao imagine where he would ahve been in his career had he not fought the rolls, vanes, and not turned down sergie almost 2 years ago to barely fight him now. This dude is 2 years behind in his career for begging canelo for a 3rd fight.
        You fool.
        You and I both know he chose Vanes because he had a mega fight waiting in the wings in the name of Canelo.
        Pretty much every other fighter would have taken an easy fight when theirs huge money involved in his next fight.

Comment

So, it seems he will start begging again the next year

Comment

I saw Canelo and Golovkin go 24 rounds.

I'm not interested in a 3rd fight.

The division has 2 undefeated champions who Golovkin and Canelo can fight. (Charlo & Andrade)

168 has 3 undefeated champions and a potential 4th undefeated champ if Benividez beats Dirrell next month.

It's action available instead of a 3rd fight.

Comment

Move on must be more BUM fights.

Comment

Originally posted by bluebeam View Post
                I saw Canelo and Golovkin go 24 rounds.

I'm not interested in a 3rd fight.

The division has 2 undefeated champions who Golovkin and Canelo can fight. (Charlo & Andrade)

168 has 3 undefeated champions and a potential 4th undefeated champ if Benividez beats Dirrell next month.

It's action available instead of a 3rd fight.
                Their needs to be a third fight to determine who is the better fighter.
                As it stands GGG is up by 2 with only one decisive victory.
                Maybe this 3rd fight he can knock Nelo out and put this rivalry to bed.

Comment

Originally posted by BLASTER1 View Post
                  You fool.
                  You and I both know he chose Vanes because he had a mega fight waiting in the wings in the name of Canelo.
                  Pretty much every other fighter would have taken an easy fight when theirs huge money involved in his next fight.
                  CLOWN! Will that be his other 5-6 excuses???

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
                    Move on must be more BUM fights.
                    Are you saying Chenko is a bum?

Comment

Working...
                    X