Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Arum refusing to let Pac pick Broner for his last fight is downright blasphemous

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Arum is saving manny from the most embarrassing beating of his career

Comment

Originally posted by Omowale Tribe View Post
      Here are the FACTS:
      • Pac has been signed to Top Rank for the majority of his PPV career
      • Pac has made Bob Arum and Top Rank MILLIONS of dollars from various outlets including PPV and merchandise
      • Pac has been extremely loyal and obedient to Bob Arum despite people in his own camp asking him to go solo
      • Bob Arum has forced Pac to participate in in-house fights for the better part of his career with Top Rank
      • Bob Arum only shot down the Broner fight because he's not with Top Rank, therefore he doesn't get 100% of the money

To not let him pick Broner for his last fight is outrageous. And we know Pac WANTS to fight Broner, because he was the one that gave the green light for his manager Michael Koncz, to make a personal phone call to Broner to make the fight. There is no doubt in my mind, Pac wanted to fight Broner. Broner is someone that Pac can get excited and motivated for. I mean, compare Broner to guys like Bradley and Crawford. How is Pac supposed to get motivated for a guy who he schooled twice and another guy who will use footwork and movement and force Pac to chase him around?

The real reason he shot Broner down, in my opinion, is for TWO reasons. Number one being that Broner isn't signed to Top Rank, he's signed to his "rival" Al Haymon. And Number two is because Pac and Knocz went behind Arum's back to try to negotiate with Broner. This likely made Bob HEATED. This man is a snake and I can't wait till hes out of boxing for good. What a joke.

Pac has dedicated 21 years to this brutal sport, his accolades are out of this world. Let the man pick Broner for his final fight if he wants to, Bob. This isn't about you, it's about the man they call "Pacman".
      All this talk about Arum but do u really think Haymon would let Broner fight under the TR banner? I seriously doubt it, even if Haymon "advised" broner to take the fight, hed probably price Broner out in contracts or intentionally sabotage it in negotiations by pissing Arum off somehow than have loudmouth Broner blame TR when it was equally both parties faults for failed negotiations. The only fighter i see Haymon lending out is his red headed step child Porter. Hed love for Porter to take an "L"so he can clear that hurdle without sacrificing a rook. But i do agree with u, Pac deserves to call his last fight but if negotiations will go as i foresee, its better Bob squashes it now before us fans are let down...

Comment

Come back Don King...all is forgiven

Comment

Originally posted by Omowale Tribe View Post
          Agree wholeheartedly.

Bob desperately wants the Bradley fight. He's trying to hype up the "trainer" beef between Roach and Teddy. What a joke.
          The idea of another Pac vs Bradley fight gets my juices flowing, as in Diarrhea.

The Pac vs Broner fight would have been damn fun. Oh well.

Comment

Originally posted by OnePunch View Post
            yeah yeah yeah, Arum is the big bad evil white man, only concerned with how much he can profit off the oppressed minorities.

BTW, besides mandos, let me know when Haymon puts one of his top fighters in with any non-Haymon fighters. Or is what HE does somehow different?
            Talk about reeking of insecurity. What a joke, not everything is about race.

Comment

Bradley is a better fighter and more deserving of the money. Good outcome. It's unfortunate whenever Broner weasels his way into a check.

Uncle Bob shut that boy the **** up!

I'd like to watch Uncle Bob face**** Broner's mom.

Comment

Originally posted by Lil' Bo Peep View Post
                Bradley is a better fighter and more deserving of the money. Good outcome. It's unfortunate whenever Broner weasels his way into a check.

Uncle Bob shut that boy the **** up!

I'd like to watch Uncle Bob face**** Broner's mom.
                What an awkward post...

Some people are just weird.

Comment

Working...
                X