Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Bronze Bomber" Wilder vs "The Real Deal" Holyfield: Who wins?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Holyfield could fight hard for 12 rounds. His work rate and stamina was stellar. He was technically very good and he had an excellent chin. There's always a chance that Wilder could connect with some big shots to slow down Holyfield or to maybe stop him, but Evander was such a strong and relentless fighter that I'd definitely put my money on him grinding down and stopping Wilder or beating him unanimously....and I have little doubt that Holyfield would get on the inside and make it a bruising and viscous battle , unlike these modern slower tempo fighters.

Comment

Of course Wilder can end a guy with a single punch but I see Holy winning a UD. Holy's jaw is legit.

Comment

Originally posted by Damn Wicked View Post
        Holyfield could fight hard for 12 rounds. His work rate and stamina was stellar. He was technically very good and he had an excellent chin. There's always a chance that Wilder could connect with some big shots to slow down Holyfield or to maybe stop him, but Evander was such a strong and relentless fighter that I'd definitely put my money on him grinding down and stopping Wilder or beating him unanimously....and I have little doubt that Holyfield would get on the inside and make it a bruising and viscous battle , unlike these modern slower tempo fighters.
        I agree, and I think it would he an amazing fight. Neither would back down. Both China would be tested.

Comment

Working...
        X