No announcement yet.

anyone notice a pattern with wilder

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Curt Henning View Post
    what would u like to wager that, provided no loss before, wilder walks away with more than 40 mil?

if im a troll or a moron put something on it....
    Did Wilder make less than 20m for the Breazeale fight?

Comment

It’s the same reason they wanted Breazeale to win

these cowards would rather AJ collect all the trinkets and be regarded as the best of his era without having to face any of the divisions biggest threats to prove his position and be deserving of the accomplishments and their accolades

It’s the biggest h.oe mentality
      I’ve ever witnessed not wanting their favourite fighter who’s ranked #1 having to face the #2,3,4 HW ms who they claim are all bums anyways because there’s a chance he might lose

It shouldn’t come as a surprise though, We live in a society that encourages young boys and men not to act like men. Showing female H.oe traits is applauded while showing signs of masculinity is frowned upon today
      Last edited by R_Walken; 05-23-2019, 04:00 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by RoyJonesJrp4pno1 View Post
        Did Wilder make less than 20m for the Breazeale fight?
        "i wont sell my soul for 50 million"

so wilder didnt sell his for an extra 10 or whatever

wilder will make more than the 40 when they fight...and he wont be held to DAZN(unless something dramatic changes and showtime and fox go out of boxing)

have hearn and company ever once come with a fair split deal and said were ok with vegas and us ppv? which si the best deal for both guys as they will make most money?

nope...everything was either lowball flat fees and then a deal where wilder had to sign himself over and fight on an app no one really has where theyll charge 10-20 bucks for his fight with AJ

Comment

so wilder didnt sell his for an extra 10 or whatever
          You're like a woman 5 paragraphs of bs when only a sentence is required to answer the question.

Comment

Originally posted by R_Walken View Post
            It’s the same reason they wanted Breazeale to win

these cowards would rather AJ collect all the trinkets and be regarded as the best of his era without having to face any of the divisions biggest threats to prove his position and be deserving of the accomplishments and their accolades

It’s the biggest h.oe mentality
            I’ve ever witnessed not wanting their favourite fighter who’s ranked #1 having to face the #2,3,4 HW ms who they claim are all bums anyways because there’s a chance he might lose

It shouldn’t come as a surprise though, We live in a society that encourages young boys and men not to act like men. Showing female H.oe traits is applauded while showing signs of masculinity is frowned upon today
            i agree

as ive said...last 1.5 years wilder fought ortiz who is top 4-5...tried to fight AJ....fought fury...tried to immediately rematch fury and when all options were basically exhausted he did a wbc mando(this defense was always in the plan anyways even by DAZN)

props to showtime though because they had jim gray out there straight up like "deontay...the people dont wanna see you vs this guy...or the other guy vs ruiz...they want you him and fury all fighting each other"......

in the last year and a half wilder has tried to make the best fights possible.....at least fury had the balls once to do it......but mostly wilder has been rebuffed...meanwhile AJ is happy fighting povetkin/miller/ruiz types and acting like hes some real champ cause he took a belt of charles martin and joe parker LOL

Comment

Originally posted by DaNeutral. View Post
              LOL, why on earth would Skipper be willing to have US PPV involved he is the head of DAZN in the states. So what are you saying? You want him to pay Wilder hundreds of millions so Showtime can show it on PPV? But dont forget he has no hold over Joshua. Joshua is a free agent in the States, fight by fight contract. Having it on Showtime is a valid option.

Hearn though, Hearn has said he would be willing to have this on Showtime could cough up a guarantee that beats what other people are offering. But he cant do anything if Finkel refuses to negotiate and starts lining up in house fights. Which is exactly whats happened.
              Exactly. Same thing with Tank vs. Farmer.

If Showtime beats a DAZN offer, everyone agrees the fight should be on Showtime. But Showtime doesn't seem willing to do so.

Comment

- -TBA short notice champ=Wilder...only in WBC!

Comment

Kurt is really starting to struggle in this one isn't he. He seems to be fully avoiding the most basic of questions and is just talking about things that happened over a year ago. Even the other wilder protectors on here have decided to stay out of this one cuz Kurt's making himself look stupid.

Comment

Originally posted by DaNeutral. View Post
                    Kurt is really starting to struggle in this one isn't he. He seems to be fully avoiding the most basic of questions and is just talking about things that happened over a year ago. Even the other wilder protectors on here have decided to stay out of this one cuz Kurt's making himself look stupid.
                    He has been a biased loon from day one, when you'd call him out on it he would say "I'm a white man so why would I be biased" ..... never believed he was white for a second by the way. I've never had to tell anyone I'm black to back up any point I'm trying to make.

Comment

i agree

as ive said...last 1.5 years wilder fought ortiz who is top 4-5...tried to fight AJ....fought fury...tried to immediately rematch fury and when all options were basically exhausted he did a wbc mando(this defense was always in the plan anyways even by DAZN)

props to showtime though because they had jim gray out there straight up like "deontay...the people dont wanna see you vs this guy...or the other guy vs ruiz...they want you him and fury all fighting each other"......

in the last year and a half wilder has tried to make the best fights possible.....at least fury had the balls once to do it......but mostly wilder has been rebuffed...meanwhile AJ is happy fighting povetkin/miller/ruiz types and acting like hes some real champ cause he took a belt of charles martin and joe parker LOL
                      Wilder ls proven he want to fight the best

AJs team has proven that they want the path of least resistance and refuse to put him in with the Divisions biggest threats

But you have Minions that don’t care. Parker who no one thought was a threat gets a proper negotiation because he was easy pickings for a third Strap.

The Divisions Threats only BS flat fee offers / Offers when they’re negotiating for another fight or Take it or leave it no room to negotiate pull out after 24Hr type offers but Hearn and the minions want people to believe that the offers should be viewed as legit and Hearn wanted those fights. It’s ******ed

Meanwhile AJ will be going on years as being veiwed as the #1 But is the only fighter not expected by his fan base to fight any of his top 3 threats

Comment

Working...
                      X