Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

how do you rate Corona the beer compared to Miller, Heineken, Budweiser, etc...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how do you rate Corona the beer compared to Miller, Heineken, Budweiser, etc...

Hlwowjoin eLego idnd

Yuck!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

It's all watered down shiet,except modelo in bottles.....bourbon barrel aged stouts is where it's at homeboy

Comment

Corona sucks like goat piss.Tecate is the beast.

Comment

Corona Extra in a bottle could possibly be the best tasting Lager but that’s the key never buy it in a can or keg. As far as the rest of those beers I think they suck, don’t get me wrong I’ll drink them all if that’s all there is but most of the time I’m drinking Mexican beer

Comment

I drink Modelos personally,,,, Modelos>everything elser.

Comment

Budweiser>most Mexican lagers>>>>>>corona>European lagers

Comment

Budweiser is easily the most drinkable mass produced beer on the market, there’s better tasting beer sure, but not at the price.

Comment

Budweiser is absolutely disgusting. Probably one of the worst beers of all time. It just reeks of low standard trailer park taste.

I don’t care for Miller either.

Heineken is awesome, one of my go to’s if I’m not drinking ipa’s or at a brewery.

Corona is good also, but only at certain times. The taste gets old quick.

Modelo is HIGHLY overrated and way too pungent. The liquid is thick and the taste like I said just too pungent.
                  Modelo negro is pretty good tho.

I lived in a city with a lot of breweries recently tho so I got pretty hip to the IPA’s and they’re definitely much better than your normal gas station beer.

Comment

Corona is the superior beer.

Comment

Working...
                    X