Collapse
No announcement yet.

Better Call Saul.... finally found something

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's good, but I think it lacks the real darkness of BB.

Comment

Originally posted by alexguiness View Post
      It's good, but I think it lacks the real darkness of BB.
      Lacks a character like tuco, tight tight fuking tight! Although he was in bcs he wasn't anywhere near as psychopathic as he was in bb.

Comment

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
        I was so immersed into Breaking Bad that It was hard to emotionally invest into a prequel so I never bothered with BCS but I started first two eps and it’s real good!! I was getting tired of these ghetto production on Netflix but BCS is quality.

Without spoiling sht, how good is BCS?
        You kidding bro? This **** is BETTER than Breaking Bad.

Comment

Originally posted by TheGR8TESTOAT View Post
          Its better than BB.

BCS goes into the origins of BB and ton of more side stories and backstories that all blend together naturally without being forced.

The only one up that BB has is Cranston obviously since he's a hell of actor.
          Yes sir.....

Comment

Originally posted by Gideon lock View Post
            Lacks a character like tuco, tight tight fuking tight! Although he was in bcs he wasn't anywhere near as psychopathic as he was in bb.
            "You're the worst lawyer ever!"

"I just talked you down from a death sentence to 6 moths probation. I'm the best lawer ever..."

Comment

Originally posted by flipbjefrox View Post
              It’s crazy how the writer pretty much created the Nacho character off of Saul said when Jesse and a Walt kidnapped him
              Yeah bro I remember fans talking about that!

Can you refresh our memories?

In tonights episode it ends with Nacho pulling up to Saul and making him hop in the back seat! Whats that about bro?

Comment

Which series do you recommend I watch first? I have never seen an episode of either.

Comment

Yeah bro I remember fans talking about that!

Can you refresh our memories?

In tonights episode it ends with Nacho pulling up to Saul and making him hop in the back seat! Whats that about bro?
                  They had a history in season 1 and 2. Saul represented Nacho and got him out do jail. So don’t know what’s that about.

But in the breaking bad episode where Saul Goodman was first introduced, Walt and Jesse kidnapped him and Saul’s first line was “no it wasn’t me, it was Ignacio”

Going off of that line, it looks like Nacho and Saul will conspire to do something to Lalo

Comment

Originally posted by flipbjefrox View Post
                    They had a history in season 1 and 2. Saul represented Nacho and got him out do jail. So don’t know what’s that about.

But in the breaking bad episode where Saul Goodman was first introduced, Walt and Jesse kidnapped him and Saul’s first line was “no it wasn’t me, it was Ignacio”

Going off of that line, it looks like Nacho and Saul will conspire to do something to Lalo
                    green k bro!

Yeah I remember fans pretty much going with this theory too.

Maybe Nacho & Saul come up with a plan to like frame Lalo for the German dudes death or something that puts him away for good?

Its gotta be something permanent since Lalo's not in BB right?

Did you hear the rumors that Kim dies this season? LOL thats gonna be insane if true!

Comment

green k bro!

Yeah I remember fans pretty much going with this theory too.

Maybe Nacho & Saul come up with a plan to like frame Lalo for the German dudes death or something that puts him away for good?

Its gotta be something permanent since Lalo's not in BB right?

Did you hear the rumors that Kim dies this season? LOL thats gonna be insane if true!
                      Yea heard about the Kim rumor. Supposedly it’s what’s gonna set Saul into his full transformation.

Comment

Working...
                      X