No announcement yet.

Paul Williams still in good spirits!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paul Williams still in good spirits!!

Looking at this dude, i remember not to take life for granted. Dude was fun to watch and still fun despite his set backs. Hail the champ!

Damn I kinda miss dude, no ****. Ive watched Willams vs Martinez a million times.

Comment

Originally posted by megas30 View Post
      Looking at this dude, i remember not to take life for granted. Dude was fun to watch and still fun despite his set backs. Hail the champ!

I hope stemcell therapy one day allows him to walk again. Such a shame to wonder what could've been,just like pirog who could've been Canelos legacy fight instead of ggg because they were going to fight but his back got destroyed just like canelo had signed to face Williams but that accident happened.

Comment

Originally posted by kushking View Post
        I hope stemcell therapy one day allows him to walk again. Such a shame to wonder what could've been,just like pirog who could've been Canelos legacy fight instead of ggg because they were going to fight but his back got destroyed just like canelo had signed to face Williams but that accident happened.
        I know. All we can do is wish him all the best. That first fight with him and Martinez was a thriller. I think athletes should have avoid motorcycles. It is was the same thing that killed Chico.

Comment

Damn, I really miss The Punisher!!

Sometimes I get sad about it when I see his name mentioned or see pictures...but then everytime I see him in public like this he always is in good spirits, and I can't help but to smile too. war Paul!!

Comment

I know. All we can do is wish him all the best. That first fight with him and Martinez was a thriller. I think athletes should have avoid motorcycles. It is was the same thing that killed Chico.
            Yes good point, motorcycles are basically gauranteed to cause you bodily harm sooner or later. Law of averages,all it takes is 1 asshat opening their door at the wrong moment & thats it. I am a paramedic & I have literally had to saw off the kickstand off of a riders bike because it went through his shin entirely (he died) I have seen literally every type of motorcycle accident you can imagine. It made me not buy a motorcycle especially because 2 friends/co-workers died recently on motorcycles 1 was a military retiree who had just got back from Iraq at a very old age(he chose to go willingly despite being a master Sargeant already),& the other 1 died much younger & was still in the army.

Comment

Probably the most well adjusted and down to earth guy in the sport. Respect to the Punisher.

Comment

crazy that Canelo-Williams was going to happen before the accident.

Comment

Seeing him smile makes me smile. Rock on, Paul!

Comment

This is a major thing with a lot of sport athletes in the UK, they are not allowed on these things. Some still get them in secret but a lot of them aren’t allow to.

Comment

Working...
                    X