No announcement yet.

lopez/loma 2020

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lopez/loma 2020

will the top rank fanboys demand lopez step up and take an easy to make in house fight against loma? or will he be too young and too green in ways that gervonta davis could never be?

by my accounts lopez should be ready for this by summer-late 2020

when arum says that hes not ready to make that fight and the timing isn't right just yet will you support him or hate on him the way you guys do to davis?

I already know the answer....but ill ask anyway

Lopez needs to grab that WBC belt so there are no excuses for avoiding him.

Comment

Originally posted by Curt Henning View Post
      will the top rank fanboys demand lopez step up and take an easy to make in house fight against loma? or will he be too young and too green in ways that gervonta davis could never be?

when arum says that hes not ready to make that fight and the timing isn't right just yet will you support him or hate on him the way you guys do to davis?

Yeah most people will say make the fight.

If a fighter says they're better than some one or consitently says they don't rate someone around their weight who is largely considered better then they should expect to be called to fight them.

There's no conspiracies here, you think Loma fans are going to want Lopez saying he'll beat Loma and not proving it?

Comment

What about Lopez / Davis / and Haney fighting each other as well? The winner of any combination of those fights becomes the top contender at 135 for Lom or Commey.

Comment

Early to mid 2020 we need to see this fight. Lomachenko isn't going any higher than 135 so he should be at this weight class for a while. Lopez does need a belt first and looks like he is going the WBC route. Let him get that title and then unify against Lomachenko. Passing of the guard type of fight. Can't wait!

Comment

Originally posted by Mister Wolf View Post
            Lopez needs to grab that WBC belt so there are no excuses for avoiding him.
            lets be honest...theres a certain group of people that want davis to fight loma right now or even last year because they feel strongly davis would lose and they think its like beating Floyd by proxy....but when they get realistic for that one second they know it doesn't make sense for davis right now

with lopez I get the feeling they'll say something like "by 2020 lopez will be too big to fight loma" or something like that

its only when theirs guys wont fight they will make excuses......"oh that guy is too big for him" or whatever....but Floyd was a poos when he wouldn't entertain a fight with lil g.....and of course canelo was a poos too when he waited till he was like goddamn 27 to face a p4p rated unbeaten MW champ....even though he still fought him twice

but when golovkin didn't fight ward "oh man ward way too big mon...that not fair"

these guys will give arum the ok to avoid this fight because arum would say it don't make sense at this time.....but they wanna give davis holy hell

props to arum if he does make this fight in 2020 though..it will surprise me

Comment

Lol Lopez is 21 years old and had 12 fights

Davis is 24 YEARS old with 21 fights

By your logic Davis should have fought lime 2 years ago.

Comment

Originally posted by Lopez_Boxing View Post
                Lol Lopez is 21 years old and had 12 fights

Davis is 24 YEARS old with 21 fights

By your logic Davis should have fought lime 2 years ago.
                by summer of 2020 lopez will be 23...did you not read what I wrote?...by late 2020 he will have had more fights(I'm highly doubting arum will even have any interest at making the fight at that point either)

that's about the same time that pbc haters started demanding tank fight loma and calling him names for not getting it done

Comment

Originally posted by Jax teller View Post
                  Yeah most people will say make the fight.

If a fighter says they're better than some one or consitently says they don't rate someone around their weight who is largely considered better then they should expect to be called to fight them.

There's no conspiracies here, you think Loma fans are going to want Lopez saying he'll beat Loma and not proving it?
                  I didn't say there were any conspiracies here....and I think loma fans would want to see lopez "prove it if he said it"

but when arum says the timing isn't right and he wants to build lopez up a little more to make it a bigger fight will the same guys be ok with it or harp on lopez/arum the way they do davis/Floyd?

you know a lot of lomas fans are also fans of Crawford and lopez........

Crawford fans often tell us that pbc wont make good fights or their guys fight each other at WW...which is complete and utter horse ****

loma fans will demand that davis get in now and make the fight or else hes a clown poosy...but will they be ok when arum says "not right now...lopez is still very young"?!?!

Comment

by summer of 2020 lopez will be 23...did you not read what I wrote?...by late 2020 he will have had more fights(I'm highly doubting arum will even have any interest at making the fight at that point either)

that's about the same time that pbc haters started demanding tank fight loma and calling him names for not getting it done
                    English isn't my first langue. My bad, I uunderstand now. I mean once tank grabbed a belt at 130 with Loma of course people will call for the fight. hell wasn't Floyd talking to army about it?

plus Davis had more fights than Loma. Loma is MORE green than Davis

Comment

Working...
                    X