Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How is it that Crawford is always asked to leave Top Rank...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
    because arums white and haymons black. yes, that genuinely is the reason.
    Said the most racist poster on NSB

Comment

Crawford is a good champion who fights good competition. He can stay with Top Rank if he wants and too bad for whoever doesn't like it. He should be a welterweight champ soon enough and rid the boxing world of dirty fighting, home country robbing lousy champion Horn. He is the only boxer fighting today who completely unified a weight class. That's hard to do these days.

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post
        I think it 100% have to do with the fact that all of the top fighters currently at 147 are with PBC but of course on this forum people are all over the place with their theories and majority of that have ZERO Logic to them

Me personally if I was Crawford and left Arum it would be for Hearn and Matchroom Boxing USA just because PBC is kinda crowded with talent at 147 so you really won't be first Priority not over Spence or Thurman. Signing with Eddie, still leaves the door open to PBC anyway when it becomes times to make that fight
        And not only that, you are open to both options on the American and the U.K market with Eddy.

Comment

Originally posted by Thraxox View Post
          And not only that, you are open to both options on the American and the U.K market with Eddy.
          Exactly! If boxing is America is not that popular anymore then GO WHERE IT IS and that is the UK right now

Comment

Working...
          X