Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

When Ellie Seckbach asked, made JERMALL CHARLO sht in his pants and JERMELL watched!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

genrick look at this great act!

Comment

Originally posted by MulaKO View Post
      Filler or not , these lions are full of chit
      Lotsa bark and no fughin bite
      They’ve become a laughing stock of boxing
      Like the awkward video in this thread?

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Al..varez View Post
        Like the awkward video in this thread?
        Wow that was sad
        They’d be better off getting drunk , then they’d have a reason to answer such stupidity
        Instead of buying handbags they should get themselves a pr guy
        That was embarrassing

Comment

Wow that was sad
          They’d be better off getting drunk , then they’d have a reason to answer such stupidity
          Instead of buying handbags they should get themselves a pr guy
          That was embarrassing
          that's not stupidity, that's being dishonest and scared. Those are obvious acts to duck a fight and nervous moments not having the Haymon script beforehand.

How could he say ''it needs to make business sense'' when GGG in 2018 had already done 2 PPV's at the very least. Unless he meant ''my value or what I want isnt realistic because GGG is a bigger draw than me. Meaning, I'll price myself out.''

Keep in mind, 2 months earlier Abel Sanchez said ''black fighters don't sell.'' Charlo Bros. must have had a lot of respect for Abel..

Comment

Boxing will forget those boys real soon. Total Chumps.

Comment

that's not stupidity, that's being dishonest and scared. Those are obvious acts to duck a fight and nervous moments not having the Haymon script beforehand.

How could he say ''it needs to make business sense'' when GGG in 2018 had already done 2 PPV's at the very least. Unless he meant ''my value or what I want isnt realistic because GGG is a bigger draw than me. Meaning, I'll price myself out.''

Keep in mind, 2 months earlier Abel Sanchez said ''black fighters don't sell.'' Charlo Bros. must have had a lot of respect for Abel..

Not sure if it’s cause they didn’t have the script or what but that was quite sad

Comment

Not sure if it’s cause they didn’t have the script or what but that was quite sad
                Of course it is!! What do most PBC fighters say, ''I gotta sit down with Al and see what's best for my future...''

Comment

Of course it is!! What do most PBC fighters say, ''I gotta sit down with Al and see what's best for my future...''
                  ShadowKunt 000 does that with his mom
                  Is that weird or is he just a cubby
                  HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Comment

Charlo just recently ducked Mannix questions. Charlo refers to “my team” didn’t think the offers were good! Lol. Ffs

When Ronnie Shields and Ellerbe called DAZN “dead zone” in every interview why would PBC fighters even engage in offers when Haymon brainwashed and coerced their minds!? Lol

Charlo even said “why give something to that network.” If they feel DAZN sucks why would they care? Charlo was being offered great money!

Comment

Why Charlo sound so skurrred here?

Comment

Working...
                      X