No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Warren launches 2020 presidential run

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
    She has between 1/1024 to 1/64. She definitely has a indigenous ancestor.
    what if a ginger white man had a 1/1024 to 1/64 ancestor that was black? do you co-sign your boy ghettocity hobra's argument that this ginger white man ain't allowed to speak on da black issues?
    Last edited by John Barron; 02-10-2019, 05:23 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by John Barron View Post
      what if a ginger white man had a 1/1024 to 1/64 ancestor that was black? do you co-sign your boy ghettocity hobra's argument that this ginger white man ain't allowed to speak on da black issues?
      For certain, if he wasn't brought up in that culture.

Look at Ronda Rousey. She has black ancestors but he household wasn't about that. So she wouldn't be able to fully speak on black issues.

Comment

For certain, if he wasn't brought up in that culture.

Look at Ronda Rousey. She has black ancestors but he household wasn't about that. So she wouldn't be able to fully speak on black issues.
        My test keep updating. It has Ghana on it now. I'm like Joshua Clottey! Apparently some Spanish ancestors were from the Canary Islands, too, and this middle portion of Spain called Castile or something.

Comment

Originally posted by todisday View Post
          My test keep updating. It has Ghana on it now. I'm like Joshua Clottey! Apparently some Spanish ancestors were from the Canary Islands, too, and this middle portion of Spain called Castile or something.
          Some on here would love for you ignore some of your ancestors but rep them proudly, man.

Comment

Some on here would love for you ignore some of your ancestors but rep them proudly, man.
            I'm open to all areas that get updated. It's fun to discover a little more about the past, because it's so unknown. It's just cool to think of all the different places, and wonder how life was like over there.

Comment

Originally posted by todisday View Post
              I'm open to all areas that get updated. It's fun to discover a little more about the past, because it's so unknown. It's just cool to think of all the different places, and wonder how life was like over there.
              Red - That's what interests me there.

Comment

Working...
              X