Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kevin Cunningham asked Broner what hit him in Round 7.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kevin Cunningham asked Broner what hit him in Round 7.

At the end of round 7, Broner was stunned by a combination that had him semi-confused and dazed while pinned in the ropes as Manny continue to rain down upon him.

After the bell rang, Kevin Cunningham immediately asked him, what was that? I didn't see what he hit you with. Broner responded but unfortunately I barely understand what he said. Anyone caught what Broner said?

i think it was a punch but it could have been a flying knee. cunningham was watching a different fight on his phone

Comment

Originally posted by spenz View Post
      At the end of round 7, Broner was stunned by a combination that had him semi-confused and dazed while pinned in the ropes as Manny continue to rain down upon him.

After the bell rang, Kevin Cunningham immediately asked him, what was that? I didn't see what he hit you with. Broner responded but unfortunately I barely understand what he said. Anyone caught what Broner said?

I might be mistaken
      But if I’m not the Pac hit fughnut with a big body shot that hurt him

Comment

Originally posted by MulaKO View Post
        I might be mistaken
        But if I’m not the Pac hit fughnut with a big body shot that hurt him
        Did Broner said it was a body shot? I don't think so. His reply to Kevin sounds different i just could barely hear it. Someone with strong speaker may be able to catch it.

Comment

TE=spenz;19453003]Did Broner said it was a body shot? I don't think so. His reply to Kevin sounds different i just could barely hear it. Someone with strong speaker may be able to catch it.[/QUOTE]

Not sure what Broner said
          But I know after that hard body punch , Broner retrieved to the ropes and got caught in an onslaught
          Of course he shook his head after catching that beating

Comment

Originally posted by MulaKO View Post
            TE=spenz;19453003]Did Broner said it was a body shot? I don't think so. His reply to Kevin sounds different i just could barely hear it. Someone with strong speaker may be able to catch it.

Not sure what Broner said
            But I know after that hard body punch , Broner retrieved to the ropes and got caught in an onslaught
            Of course he shook his head after catching that beating[/QUOTE]

It wasn't a body shot, it was a left to the head...but from the looks of it, that's not what the TS is asking for

Comment

It was the hood that hit him!

Comment

Working...
              X