Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why is it that when you treat a girl like a queen, they always end up leaving you?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Men are the only romantic gender. It's cool to treat her like a queen if that fulfills your needs but if you're doing it to make her stay then forget about it.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
      The mistake most nice guys make is that they never punish bad behavior. They just forgive and keep treating them like queens even during times when they don't deserve it.
      Spot on. If they cross the line, you gotta let them know.

Comment

My cuzin has same problems now....kissing ol' girl ass while she treat him like a side *****

Mr. Convenient.......

Comment

Originally posted by Carnivore View Post
          This is young women though... By the time they're older and no longer need to prove themselves my taking the most challenging alpha destroyer mate they can find they settle down and just like to be treated kindly

Perhaps skip dating until you're 50
          yeah its crazy how women work

when they are young they care about looks and popularity because they have no financial worries living at home, wehn they leave home, they start dating the alpha guys, after they get banged up and used and abused and left with emotional baggage, and their first choices in males didn't work out because he either became a scrub or a dead beat or cheated on her and left her for a young woman, she will find a good decent respectable man with class and use him for security and settle down.

Women are good at adapting, when they are smoking hot and in their 20s they act like divas, when they are in their 30s they mellow down but its because they know their looks are fading and they have to act more humble and after giving the poon up to other guys and their first choices in partner never worked out they will find a guy who is nice and caring and just settle for him she will have no more love to give you, while you have all those feelings of love in your heart but for her she doesnt care.

Thats how it goes man sad but true.

Be careful of the women who dumped you or never gave you the time of day but comes back into your life years later, and tells you things like they should have chose you or they mad ea mistake never giving you the time of day, etc. these women are lying what they are doing is trying to push game on you to get security becasue they knew all along you were an honest hardworking and loving man, they knew it but they didnt want you, they will play you so becareful do not take this woman back she will tell you a sob story and tell you how she had to learn by dating all those men over you and giving up her poon to them while you had to work twice as hard to get her attention.

An example of someone who did this is Tim Bradley, he made a big mistake he took back a girl who rejected him in junior high school and he admired her for years in high school she never gave him the time of day and got knocked up after high school and her baby daddy left her and the kids, and only then when she saw Bradley was in the palm springs newspaper as a rising young boxer did she give him the time of day, and Tim who crushed on her for years took her in and took care of her kids he did everything took them to school, changed the diapers, cooked cleaned, while she just worked her job and never bothered losing weight or getting in shape.

Tim is a prime simp and I wouldn't be shocked if she is giving her baby daddy who she loved and probably still loves some poon and some cash on the side some of Bradleys hard earned cashed, she is bradleys manager and basically pimping him.

Bradley should have made her feel that regret and ignore her and find a beautiful loving women who had no baggage. Never take a woman back who did you wrong and got kids and married anaother man but that man left her in the dust, EVER! these women do not love you and you need to have more self confidence in yourself do not be asucker simp.

Comment

Somebody said it in another thread and they were right... these problems only come from younger girls who aren't ready to settle down. It's easier to hold down a girl that's a little more mature.

Problem is i've never been with anybody above 24 lol i'm 26 now so maybe I should start changing my standards.

Comment

Women are good at adapting, when they are smoking hot and in their 20s they act like divas, when they are in their 30s they mellow down but its because they know their looks are fading and they have to act more humble and after giving the poon up to other guys and their first choices in partner never worked out they will find a guy who is nice and caring and just settle for him she will have no more love to give you, while you have all those feelings of love in your heart but for her she doesnt care.
              Pretty much. And the reason they seem to enjoy being treated badly is because if you treat them badly, they'll suspect that you found better options and their jealousy will kick in.

Being chosen over other women is the # 1 priority to a younger woman. So feelings of jealousy and feelings of attraction are hardwired together

You can be butt ugly/poor and if a girl *thinks* another girl likes you (doesn't need to be true), it will start a domino effect until 20 of them are fighting over you, crying because you won't pick them.

Until 1 of those 20 gets a crush on a new guy. Then they will all migrate to him and forget you exist. Doesn't matter if he's an even bigger loser, he's the new contest (for that week), maybe because he resembles some celebrity who is popular (that week). It's the rival females they care about, not the guy.

The secret is basically being a perpetual jerk to one girl so her jealousy never fades and she always thinks she's barely hanging onto you. You can only let up and be nice to her and show her your real self when she's older and has enough life experience to stop seeing everything in terms of jealousy/popularity (or her looks have declined and she has no choice).
              Last edited by ////; 04-11-2016, 07:07 PM.

Comment

What happened with the girl, do you have a picture?

Comment

Originally posted by -DEfiance View Post
                  You know what, I absolutely deserve all the **** I got for this thread. Anyone who has enough experience with females knows that giving away too much, putting all your cards on the table and revealing all your feelings will NEVER give you the desired result. You have to put your feelings behind a cage, and deprive those *****es of what you know they want so they want it more, and only give it to them on your terms.

That is a fact. The only thing females respect is strength and capability, period. I've already known all this for a while, It's just the romantic in me refuses to give up on this dream called love. Love is for pre-pubescent young mother****ers who still watch disney movies. I might have had real love a while back but that time is over. I'm smack dab in the real world now, and if I chase girls who still believe in love like I want to, then i'll end up in jail for breaking legal consent laws.

But i'm not a fool and i'm not going to keep making the same mistake over and over.

I'm gonna edit this **** into my original post.
                  You can't treat modern women like a queen when they want to be treated like sluts, it ust is what it is man.

Comment

Originally posted by TBE Money Team View Post
                    What happened with the girl, do you have a picture?
                    Nothing happened. The last thing she said to me was "We're both completely different people" (in filipino)

And she hasnt responded to me since.

Yeah sure.

Comment

Working...
                    X