• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
    Yes

Watching videos hardened you

hiding behidn your biggest friend hardened you you fat f#cking *****

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
      If you aint in a gang, no one is coming for you.
      Yeah but a lot of ppl not in gangs try to look or dress or act like one

I remember in high school, guys rocking cortez, Ben davis, dickies, locs..... then you ask them where they from..... nowhere

Mofos were getting beat up and shot left and right because of their clothes

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
        hiding behidn your biggest friend hardened you you fat f#cking *****
        I was 160 at the time. He was 220. He was the fat ****.

Comment

No idea why all of them went inside. You can tell they were not comfortable being there. The guy closest to the cashier how he started tapping on the counter for the cashier to hurry up. If i was going into a small room like that where i cant get out and im not comfortable i would have told them im waiting outside.

Comment

i used to seek videos like this one out. watch them for hours. they used to give me a genuine rush of adrenaline. this isnt' all that graphic, but you get a real sense of the panic and the desperation of the situation they are in.

hate to say it but i hardly flinched after watching this. i'm still nuts. doing my very best to not be a nutcase but that's really not in my power.
            That's true. With the internet making so much information available, it made us a lot more desensitized because we can see any sick crime any time now, and this information age really pushed us to weird new places. It's hard to be impressed.

As another example, people go into depression over Social media, even commit suicide sometimes. It's crazy how this is affecting the mind, in good and bad ways.

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
              I can't even imagine stepping foot in Chicago, at least not without a gun, side piece, and maybe a machete in case I run out of ammo in the first hour I'm there.
              Oh don’t be like that. I’m in Chicago all the time, the whole city isn’t gangland. It’s actually just in pockets

Comment

Originally posted by MalaysiaPac View Post
                No idea why all of them went inside. You can tell they were not comfortable being there. The guy closest to the cashier how he started tapping on the counter for the cashier to hurry up. If i was going into a small room like that where i cant get out and im not comfortable i would have told them im waiting outside.
                I was thinking the same thing. Once they walked inside they should have realized it was a death trap.

How all three guys are going to just stand in there unarmed...

Comment

Originally posted by MalaysiaPac View Post
                  yeah that's what i notice too. They kept looking out the window. You can tell all of them were spooked the way they kept looking around.
                  They should have walked out in the open where they can run

Never get trapped in

That's why back then I always tell everyone, if you're in a car, stop the car and everyone get out

You're sitting ducks in a car

My best friend died like that

They got into a fight with some black guys, black guys flashed a gun, they ran back to the car

No protection, no cover inside a car

If they stayed out, maybe the guys pops a few off, everyone scatters, no one gets hit

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
                    I was 160 at the time. He was 220. He was the fat ****.

you'd have needed a gun in high school too, kid .

and now you're both fat and a *****? nice!

Comment

you'd have needed a gun in high school too, kid .

and now you're both fat and a *****? nice!
                      Oh I had plenty

Not as fat as you would think

And no I'm not gonna send you pictures

Quit asking, h0m0

Comment

Working...
                      X