Forget Golovkin I Got The Perfect Schedule For Canelo In 2017

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sadiqkingofko View Post
    Saunders losses pretty easily against Canelo
    I don't rate either too highly. I understand now why BJ Flounders is looking to face Canelo for the biggest payday rather than face GGG immediately now though.

I thought Saunders was fortunate Eubanks started late in their fight as the relative novice was really turning the screw after the mid point. A much better fight would be Eubanks versus Canelo yet I still give both no chance versus the Kazakh.

Comment

Originally posted by Eastcoast View Post
      WBO has a policy that a title holder from a lower division can become a mandatory for the title holder in the next division up. The WBO president already said if Canelo wants to become BJS's mando he can choose to do so.
      Yet if he chooses not to Saunders has two mandatories tying him up whilst we get Cotto and Monroe next year ?

May 2018 Saunders vs Canelo if he still has the belt. GGG gets to watch from the sidelines.

Comment

Nah. Don't base BJS off his performance vs Akavov. Tip top, his movement and size will give Canelo fits.
        he is not as fast as canelo and doesn't have any power, Canelo will walk through him

Comment

Cotto wouldn't fight Canelo again. One ass kicking by Canelo is enough for him. If Cotto wanted a rematch he would have asked for one and received one because it would be another big money maker. I haven't read a thing about Cotto wanting a rematch. Cotto is after easier, safer and smaller opponents like Bradley or Marquez. Conor won't be fighting Canelo either. He knows he would lose and he would probably demand most of the money if he did try to fight him. Saunders just admitted he isn't good enough yet to fight either GGG or Canelo. Saunders wants to make 2 mandatory title defenses first so that should take about two years at the rate Saunders fights. Canelo will find good fights and make good money in every fight because he is a huge star. I just don't think he will be fighting any of these 3 fighters.

Comment

he is not as fast as canelo and doesn't have any power, Canelo will walk through him
            Saunders is much quicker on his feet.

And this is a lame thread, do us all a favor and stop advocating. Anyone against the best fights being made in boxing is a clown and shouldn't be heard.

Comment

Saunders won't stand and bang like Liam Smith, he's got good feet. That fight goes the distance.

Comment

Originally posted by ComicDon View Post
                Saunders is much quicker on his feet.

And this is a lame thread, do us all a favor and stop advocating. Anyone against the best fights being made in boxing is a clown and shouldn't be heard.
                Saunders won't stand and bang like Liam Smith, he's got good feet. That fight goes the distance.
                I understand that he has good feet, but he always fades in fights or starts late, P4P fighters like Golovkin and Canelo will expose that. And Canelo get's better as the fight goes on, He lost the first 3 rounds to Amir Khan, but then he won rounds 4 and 5 and put him to sleep in the 6th, he lost the first two rounds to Cotto then went on winning 9 out of the remainder 10, he lost the first 3 to Lara then won 6 out of the remainder 9 (I thought the fight was a draw). If you guys remember the Saunders-Lee fight, Saunders didn't do **** after the 3rd round, Canelo gets better after the 3rd round, Canelo stops Saunders late, I think right now Eubank even stops him, cause I had the fight draw and I believed Eubank won the second half of the fight

Comment

Cotto rematch and easy sideshow KO against McGregor instead of making the one fight that nigh all of boxing wants to see.

Although would want to see BJS v Canelo.

Comment

He can give Cotto a rematch for cinco de mayo, it will do somewhere around 600K-1M, and have McGregor have his boxing debut in April on PPV, no matter who he fights he'll get 900K-1.5M, and if he signs with HBO throw in Ward-Kovalev in the undercard, and then matchup Canelo-McGregor for September 16, 2017. That fight will do 2M-3.5M and it will make Canelo the biggest star in all of combat sports cause we know he'll put McGregor to sleep, then he can finally move to 160 and fight Saunders in December, Saunders already said he wants to face his two mandatories before he fights either Canelo or Golovkin. That would set up Canelo-Golovkin for May 5, 2018 for the WBA (Super), WBC, IBF, WBO, Ring, and Lineal Middleweight Championships
                    Of course it would've be nice to forget Golovkin. Or better yet that he didn't exist at all. Canelo shall hire some shrink to hypnotize him into believing that GGG is just a bad dream .

Comment

He can give Cotto a rematch for cinco de mayo, it will do somewhere around 600K-1M, and have McGregor have his boxing debut in April on PPV, no matter who he fights he'll get 900K-1.5M, and if he signs with HBO throw in Ward-Kovalev in the undercard, and then matchup Canelo-McGregor for September 16, 2017. That fight will do 2M-3.5M and it will make Canelo the biggest star in all of combat sports cause we know he'll put McGregor to sleep, then he can finally move to 160 and fight Saunders in December, Saunders already said he wants to face his two mandatories before he fights either Canelo or Golovkin. That would set up Canelo-Golovkin for May 5, 2018 for the WBA (Super), WBC, IBF, WBO, Ring, and Lineal Middleweight Championships
                      Oh look another fake boxing fan that wants to protect his favorite fighter.

Comment

Working...
                      X