Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rocky Mountain oysters. Gods gift of culinary delight.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rocky Mountain oysters. Gods gift of culinary delight.

This thread is dedicated to the fine delicasy that is animal balls eating. Lets discuss our opinions and our history of ball eating.

While in Albuquerque a few years back visiting family one of my cousins took me to this restaurant that specializes in Rocky Mountain oysters. He said they were to die for. That restaurant made then many different ways with many different sauces they cooked them in. To start my cousin orders a dozen in a red chile sauce. Omfg they were incredible, especially with cold beer to wash it down. After taking those down between us no problem. We ordered a other dozen but in this kinda like white Alfredo sauce. Omfg again this time I near cummed my pants it was so good.

Honestly by the time we left my cousin and I literally took down over three dozen balls with about a 7 beers a piece(shiner bock).

That was one is my favorite times at a restuarant.

Anybody else like Rocky Mountain oysters or Bull balls or whatnot.

Let's talk about ball eating.

You're a queer

Comment

Originally posted by boxinghead530 View Post
      This thread is dedicated to the fine delicasy that is animal balls eating. Lets discuss our opinions and our history of ball eating.

While in Albuquerque a few years back visiting family one of my cousins took me to this restaurant that specializes in Rocky Mountain oysters. He said they were to die for. That restaurant made then many different ways with many different sauces they cooked them in. To start my cousin orders a dozen in a red chile sauce. Omfg they were incredible, especially with cold beer to wash it down. After taking those down between us no problem. We ordered a other dozen but in this kinda like white Alfredo sauce. Omfg again this time I near cummed my pants it was so good.

Honestly by the time we left my cousin and I literally took down over three dozen balls with about a 7 beers a piece(shiner bock).

That was one is my favorite times at a restuarant.

Anybody else like Rocky Mountain oysters or Bull balls or whatnot.

Let's talk about ball eating.
      Bull balls are tasty, I once had buffalo nuts, so good. It's the sauces and prep that make them amazing.

As ****ed up as this is, I got frozen whale meat in my freezer. Here in japan, it's a delicacy.
      Last edited by Zaroku; 09-27-2016, 08:30 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by King Krusher View Post
        You're a queer
        How can you say that? Wheres your proof? I've never sucked a kock or took it in the ass. Not that those are bad things. But i never did those things.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
          Bull balls are tasty, I once had buffalo nuts, so good. It's the sauces and prep that make them amazing.

As ****ed up as this is, I got fronen whale meat in ,y freezer. Here in japan, it's a delicacy.
          In Mexico City at certain bars they sell these things called chitos. It's dried bull dick, like a beef jerky consistency. Dude a couple of those with your beers and you are a happy man.

Comment

That avatar

Comment

In Mexico City at certain bars they sell these things called chitos. It's dried bull dick, like a beef jerky consistency. Dude a couple of those with your beers and you are a happy man.
              I love the fried honey ants taco's.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                I love the fried honey ants taco's.
                But dude eating insects is not a big deal. Its mainly the sauce that you are tasting . With Rocky Mountain oysters you feel the ball crunch and explode in your mouth. Plus you can taste the ball meat.

Its fuk'ing incredible.

Comment

But dude eating insects is not a big deal. Its mainly the sauce that you are tasting . With Rocky Mountain oysters you feel the ball crunch and explode in your mouth. Plus you can taste the ball meat.

Its fuk'ing incredible.
                  Exactly, perfectly said Hermano. Perfect.

Comment

Originally posted by King Krusher View Post
                    You're a queer

Comment

Working...
                    X