Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Felix Verdejo voted #1 best boxer under 25. Amir Imam #2.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by D-MiZe View Post
    Naoya Inoue is 22 and would probably be my vote despite his omission from that list.
    Amen

INOUE IS A MONSTA. DON'T **** WITH INOUE OR YOU GONNA GET KTFO.

Comment

Originally posted by Basco View Post
      If you can't see his talent and potential, you need to start following figure skating or something. It is clear he is just a prospect but the goods are there.
      And what's his best won... How long have you been watching boxing, 3,4 months..

Prospects are a dime a dozen,,, did you even watch boxing when bojado, Juarez, Peter, cintron were the wave of the future, or how about when it was Michael grant, or mark breland...

People like yourself already claiming him to be legit, without one top level win.. Lmao

Comment

Where the **** are fat boy Frankie Gomez, Vic Pasillas, Eric Deleon and Benavidez on this list?
        They'll own both Verdejo and Imam so this is just a hipster-biased list.
        I'll easily take a guy like Jessie Magdaleno over these two.

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
          Verdejo is quickly becoming the most overrated guy in boxing..

A future Francisco bojado
          Curious why you think that? Is it level of opposition or you see flaws in him?

Comment

Jack Catterall...

For Fuck Sake.

Innit

Everyone knows it should be Eggington on that list

Comment

I always get Sadam Ali and Amir Imam mixed up in my head. One of them is black and the other Asian looking.

The black one looks pretty good

No racist.

Comment

Originally posted by Tom Cruise View Post
                I always get Sadam Ali and Amir Imam mixed up in my head. One of them is black and the other Asian looking.

The black one looks pretty good

No racist.
                Imam is ze black one, long limbed and explosive power.

Shame Gavin pulled out of that fight, Eggington is shooting up quick, only 21 too. On the contrary, Evans is going to bring it so it should be a war!

Comment

Originally posted by PBP. View Post
                  Curious why you think that? Is it level of opposition or you see flaws in him?
                  I think the kid has good skills, but have yet to see him punched in the face and challenged.. Everything has been given to him so far. Guys like that often get exposed the first time they step up.. Remember when Dulorme or magdalen were can't miss prospects

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
                    Verdejo is quickly becoming the most overrated guy in boxing..

A future Francisco bojado
                    i agree, people were saying the same about Dudlorme, Juan Ma, Rocky Martinez, and Pedraza... they all got exposed.

This bum Pendejo is next. Just wait and see.

Comment

Imam is ze black one, long limbed and explosive power.

Shame Gavin pulled out of that fight, Eggington is shooting up quick, only 21 too. On the contrary, Evans is going to bring it so it should be a war!
                      Yeah Amir Imam is good then. Only seen a few of his fights mind.

Was really looking forward to Gavin vs Eggington. Very difficult fight to predict. Hopefully they can get it back on next year

Not sure what Evans frame of mind is at the moment. I read he was considering quitting boxing before being offered the Egg fight. If it gets into war territory, will he have the motivation?

Comment

Working...
                      X