Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I like golovkin but why fight a guy with 2 consecutive losses?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lol dempseyrollin got OWNED

Comment

How did Broners name get thrown into this?

Comment

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
        Did I respond to u when u originally asked me to?
        No.... It was worded different but post 61 and my last one are basically the same

Care to take a crack???

Comment

Good discussion guys, can't say I agree with most of u but it's good to have these kinds of thread once in a while without trolls. Either way, I'll believe in Golovkin when I see him with a live dog. Gotta go, my girls gonna kill me, keep the thread goin tho

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
            I did it, dangerous thing to do but I was to make a point. didn't work too well tho, supposedly Broner is held to a higher standard because it isn't golovkins fault. My fault

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
              Demp wants to know why Golovkin gets a "pass" but Broner isn't loved by everyone like Demp loves him

Me personally I don't have a problem with the kid

Comment

Originally posted by MJ223 View Post
                Demp wants to know why Golovkin gets a "pass" but Broner isn't loved by everyone like Demp loves him

Me personally I don't have a problem with the kid
                Snap i don't have a problem with Broner either, he wants to fight, just a shame Burns' promoter doesn't want anything to do with a Broner fight.

Comment

Originally posted by chav View Post
                  Snap i don't have a problem with Broner either, he wants to fight, just a shame Burns' promoter doesn't want anything to do with a Broner fight.
                  I preferred Vazquez over Burns so Broner and Vazquez could fight for the Ring strap.... With Vazquez and Burns fighting though it makes the title along with the LW picture that much more clearer

Seen Demp post about his gf and threw a bait post out there but he didn't take it .... Maybe he'll try again later

Comment

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
                    Once again where did I say he must fight elite fighters? Once again is sturm the only fighter in mw that was ranked and world class? Just that one fighter? Wtf am I missing? Oh he was waiting for sturm so he couldn't fight anyone else. Gotcha. Meanwhile he could have been building up a resume and making a name for himself. But that's not how boxing operates now I guess.
                    Ok let me give you the timeline

1. Start out promoted by Universum, who don't give a **** about him, mostly interested in shielding Sturm from him and other legit comp
                    2. GG tries to break out of contract, gets sued. Cannot fight in Germany or the US while in limbo, fights twice in Panama
                    3. Wins interim title 2 years ago. That means he is no longer ranked by the other bodies
                    4. K2 turn up the heat on the WBA for shot vs regular champ. Sturm buys super title to get a break
                    5. New interim champ NJikam skips purse bid when ordered to fight GG, drop title. Mandatory contender Mundine also skips purse bid, gives up spot
                    5. More pressure on WBA, Sturm attempts to unify, loses.
                    6. GG gets 2 HBO dates, nobody wants a shot at his title. Macklin rather takes Alcine on deep ppv undercard for half the money and no title shot.
                    Last edited by HeroBando; 02-09-2013, 03:24 AM.

Comment

It is just a stay busy fight.

Like his last four stay busy title fights.

Comment

Working...
                      X