Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Andrade: I Want Big Fights, Not Face Lesser Guys Like Charlos Do

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

But he's fighting an African bum

Comment

Andrade. Back in the day u was wbo champ at 154 an never gave the charlos a shot.. until u vacated ur belt then wanted them to give u a shot once they became champion.. smh. I want the fight.. time to settle this beef.. see if jermall will bless u with a unification if u get the wbo strap.

Comment

Originally posted by Dramacyde View Post
        But he was gonna face Saunders

Comment

I like andrade he is a great talent but he has fought nobody since vanes and on top of that he was fighting once a year for like four years, thats his fault

Comment

Is this motherf**** wearin' a blouse?

Comment

Originally posted by Dramacyde View Post
              He was set to fight BJS...you know, the only other MW champion, but that guy - BJS - was caught juicing so Andrade is taking on an undefeated MW prospect...and NOT a retired JMW, on 2 weeks notice, and 3-3 in their last 6 fights (all at JMW).

Pretty good short notice fight to be honest

Originally posted by The D3vil View Post
              Is this motherf**** wearin' a blouse?
              Andrade was supposed to fight BJS - a UK guy - so Andrade dressed up as one of the American colonists...a throwback to when America RAPED Britain.

Actually pretty clever tbh

Comment

Pot, meet the kettle brothers

Comment

Gaaammmeeee blouses

Comment

Don't know about the African fighter, but Andrade should outclass him. I think Andrade would probably outclass Charlo too (all about the style matchup). Would be a very tough fight for GGG but I think Andrade wins (also matchup). I think Canelo would probably be close with the decision going to Canelo.

It's frustrating because so many people rate him high but he's not very active and not always very entertaining.

Comment

FU*** bpoxing.

This billie jo fight was a good one

Comment

Working...
                      X