Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why has Joe Joyce never shown interest in fighting Usyk again?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Joyce was flattened by usyk ��; he ain’t calling him out in any hurry.

Comment

He has only had a few pro fights. How do you know he isn't interested in fighting Uryk latter on?

Comment

Quite simple, joyce isnt very feel about his chances of winning the fight.

Comment

Kuzmin pushed his **** in. Hard.

Comment

Don't be questioning the cojonal fortitude of BIG JUGGERNAUT. Anyone can get it, Joe just has tunnel vision on getting himself ranked with the alphabet organizations at the minute. The Kuzmin fight could make sense in the near future, but Usyk is after more marketable fights atm.

Comment

Because Usyk is the most feared...all these Brits and Americans don't want the werk

Comment

I get the impression that Joe Joyce will fight anyone. A few people on here like to criticise him and I don't get it.

Comment

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
                  ices him again? watch the fight, it was one of the worst ref stoppages ive ever seen
                  I watched the fight at the time, it’s amateur boxing, you aren’t just allowed to continue after a heavy knockdown. Kuzmin stops him again regardless and Usyk schools him again as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
                    I bet he would. Joyce is pretty terrible.
                    He’s got no technique just a big athlete. I actually like the guy but he’s an accident waiting to happen. Someone like Nathan Gorman would expose him IMO

Comment

Originally posted by Kezzer View Post
                      Joyce was flattened by usyk ��; he ain’t calling him out in any hurry.
                      No, he lost on points.

Comment

Working...
                      X