No announcement yet.

Only the ocean is saltier than Ward haters

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Only the ocean is saltier than Ward haters

How does it feel knowing Ward never officially lost a fight and will go down as the second best fighter of this generation and as the current P4P #1? Nobody will ever take his 0 and you ****s can't do **** about it.

What did he do that Sven Ottke didn't do?

Remember Boxing is a World Sport (I know it's hard for ppl in the USA to fathom, but that's the reality).

Comment

Originally posted by moochi View Post
      Beat A tier opposition for one? Win Super 6? Beat Dawson? Beat Kovalev? Get the F out of here.

Comment

Originally posted by moochi View Post

Remember Boxing is a World Sport (I know it's hard for ppl in the USA to fathom, but that's the reality).
        Hmm your reaching big-time.

Comment

You guys are happy that ward's legacy will be defined by his cheating allegations?
          ?

Comment

I don't hate Ward and I wish him well. I think he had a great career and will go to the Hall of Fame as soon as he has been retired the required amount of time. In the short time he has been retired his fans on here have gone nuts praising him to the sky and making him sound like the greatest boxer who ever lived. It's almost annoying enough to turn a guy who didn't hate him into a Ward hater. It's not Ward's fault. He isn't a bragger and he is a good smart guy. Some of his fans have turned a great boxer into a superman that he never was.

Comment

I'm gonna miss him

Comment

Working...
              X