Clear All

Originally posted by pasawayako View Post
    Let's see broner.

4 division champion
    ?
    ?
    ?
    ?

nah all he had is 4 division champion, he's not even a lineal cmapion.try again.
    Well Pacquiao doesn't really have 8 division titles and if you want to go down the achievements ans stats route you also have to take into account his losses/failures.

Pacquiao has proven he's more beatable than Mayweather. Mayweather has beaten more P4P fighters. Mayweather is viewed as the better fighter by most.

At least Bert Sugar has him top 50 though.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
      Well Pacquiao doesn't really have 8 division titles and if you want to go down the achievements ans stats route you also have to take into account his losses/failures.

Pacquiao has proven he's more beatable than Mayweather. Mayweather has beaten more P4P fighters. Mayweather is viewed as the better fighter by most.

At least Bert Sugar has him top 50 though.
      Your just imagining that pac isn't the one and only 8 DIVISION CHAMPION. All u have is opinion..

Please find me just one fighter from the past to present who achieved just 2 of the following.

i will even lower the standard.

6 division champion
      fighter of the decade..if u can find one then i will concede that pac achievements is overrated.

that's is already a very low standard compared to pac achievements.

Comment

Your just imagining that pac isn't the one and only 8 DIVISION CHAMPION. All u have is opinion..

Please find me just one fighter from the past to present who achieved just 2 of the following.

i will even lower the standard.

6 division champion
        fighter of the decade..if u can find one then i will concede that pac achievements is overrated.

that's is already a very low standard compared to pac achievements.
        Name the divisions where he wona WBC/IBF/WBA/WBO title, i guarantee there isn't 8. It's lies.

Comment

Name the divisions where he wona WBC/IBF/WBA/WBO title, i guarantee there isn't 8. It's lies.
          Come in bro even a 5 year old already know that there is only one 8 division champion and that's manny pacquiao. Please don't kid yourself... Just find me one boxer from the past to present who achieved it. I even lower the stadrad because that was off the chart achievements..

Comment

Ahem ^^^ Pacquiao should have been a 10 division champ.

Comment

You've been searching for years and you only have a bout 6 people saying it. If anything that's evidence against it.
              If Mannys name sounded more like say Caleb mcculkin you would have proclaimed him the goat human being.

Comment

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=6ZsZlmw4neQ

Too many boxing experts and historians already think that pacquiao is one of the grestest of all time.
                Yes PAC is, my Filipino broth... PAC da man, I only bought a few ppv, because my unwarranted hatred of Floyd made me want someone to whip his azz,,.

When Maidana ****ed AB in da ring I was laughing like a ******.

Brother, we speaking da same language, we must meet, and break bread together, then we go to the local places, I’m nobody, from nowhere,,, I’m nothing. I want to eat real authentic Filipino food, with people from my adopted nation, the Philippines.....

I do not want my pinoy ex bro in law, Jaime Igual to send his driver to monitor me.. they speak perfect Spanish, Tagalog, etc...Thayer rich, but look down on poor people... I grew up poor,... but American poor isn’t poor.

I want to experience being with my people the common people... bro... I eat and drink what you eat and drink, jut keep my outta jail, if you can...

Br

Comment

Damn Sugar had him lower than i do.

yea same

Comment

Originally posted by EL_cano View Post
                    Ahem ^^^ Pacquiao should have been a 10 division champ.
                    Yeah that's ****ing unbelievable. Pac skip 2 Division.

Comment

I will not use pac achievements as the gauge because it's an off the chart standard. i will lower the standard.

If u can find me just one boxer from the past to present who achieved only 2 of the following.

6 Division Champion
                      Fighter of the decade
                      4 Division lineal champion

If u know atleast one then I will concede that pac achievements is overrated.

but, that stuff is all just rubbish

rubbish that did not even exist back in the day

that stuff is all just..... new fanboy-rubbish nonsense

Mayweather is maybe close to top 20, or just in the top 20..... not exactly sure, and I can't be bothered checking..... and he is definitely higher than Pacquiao..... who is probably top 25-30'ish..... again, can't be bothered checking

who did he beat, with consideration given to when/how

with some (not as much, but some) consideration given to losses
                      Mayweather.....
                      * tamed Pacquiao at 38yo
                      * schooled Canelo at 36yo
                      * schooled Marquez at 32yo (Pac nearly died trying this one)

now your turn, name Pac's 3x best wins.....

stuck..... ?

THAT, is why Mayweather ranks higher than Pacquiao

you're welcome !

Comment

Working...
                      X