Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Young Lebron(22) locking down prime Kobe(27)and hitting a clutch shot to win the game

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Originally posted by Lomadeaux View Post
      bhahahhahahaha what?!?!?!
      Go look at their head to head numbers. Its Lebron all day. Its not even close actually.

Comment

Originally posted by DreamerUSA View Post
        Go look at their head to head numbers. Its Lebron all day. Its not even close actually.

Comment

My comment wasn't their overall accomplishments. It was about their head to head match ups.

Comment

My comment wasn't their overall accomplishments. It was about their head to head match ups.
            It's a team game... Kobe has accomplished more on the basketball court that Lebron ever will. It's just factual. He didn't run around the league trying to team up with anybody.

He's no where near the ball player Kobe is. If he was anywhere near as good, you'd see tons of highlights and plays where he SCORES on Kobe.

They don't exist for a reason... Lebron has a friking Bronze medal for gods sake....

Comment

It's a team game... Kobe has accomplished more on the basketball court that Lebron ever will. It's just factual. He didn't run around the league trying to team up with anybody.

He's no where near the ball player Kobe is. If he was anywhere near as good, you'd see tons of highlights and plays where he SCORES on Kobe.

They don't exist for a reason... Lebron has a friking Bronze medal for gods sake....
              Again not what I was talking about. Why move the goal posts? Please tell me talking basketball with you isn't going to be like talking with Lebron stans.

Comment

Again not what I was talking about. Why move the goal posts? Please tell me talking basketball with you isn't going to be like talking with Lebron stans.
                Lebron could lose EVERY regular season game against Kobe. But if he wins more championships, that's all that matters...

That's just logic.

Comment

It's a complete domination every time we talk about this man. LMAO. I just flat out ask for ONE ... just ONE one on one play GIF or highlight or whatever........

All there is, is a very uncharacteristic clutch shot Lebron makes in the video the guy posted here.

You guys cant find ANYTHING.
                  lebron is more clutch than kobe, its a statistical fact which cant be swayed by opinion

Comment

Originally posted by BufordTannen View Post
                    lebron is more clutch than kobe, its a statistical fact which cant be swayed by opinion
                    If Kobe took 100 game winning shots for example... and hit 30 of them. That's 30%.

If Lebron took 5 game winning shots and hit 2 of them. That's?? C'mon you can do it. See where I'm getting?

There isn't a player that has ever played with or against Kobe who would say they'd rather have the ball in Lebron's hands in the clutch.

NOT ONE.

Comment

Dude just said the guy with the most game winning shots of all time.. is not as good as a choker in the clutch. **** is incredible to discuss.

Comment

Working...
                      X