No announcement yet.

For casuals who believed Loma got beaten

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BaguMka View Post
    If you watch 12th round in slow motion you will see that Loma clearly landed more shots..
    loma is watching it in super slowmo, so slow it takes a month for each round to play

Comment

Originally posted by BaguMka View Post
      There is a reason Lopez don't wanna rematch..if it was easy fight he would have take it and beat Loma again
      Not a "fan" of Lomachenko. I don't dislike him but he never caught my imagination. He lost that fight. I agree the lack of desire for a rematch by Lopez says a lot.

Comment

Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
        Not a "fan" of Lomachenko. I don't dislike him but he never caught my imagination. He lost that fight. I agree the lack of desire for a rematch by Lopez says a lot.
        I like Lopez but if he stays at 135 and doesn’t rematch Loma at some point, I’ll be a little disappointed.

Comment

So not even the judges watch the fight in slow Motion yet that’s an argument for the 12th?

Loma lost 8-4 easy.

He refused the rematch clause.

Loma lost.

Comment

Loma lost that fight. He clearly had the advantage between rounds 7-11 but it was all Lopez every other round. For whatever reason Loma just started his offense too late.

Comment

Mmm lets run it back to see the best of the best u cant win when u lose half the fight which loma did the first half yet lets run it back n see whatd happen in rematch if loma actually starts fighting after round 1 instead of 6/7 the rematch should be epic n if loma starts fast im seeing a tough yet split dec win for loma so they can run it back a 3rd. That shh would be arums most profitable bets outside a co promotion match of aj vs fury for like arum will finally tell u crawford is a lose lose situation aint profitable or even shows a hint of such low rating doesnt talk at all fights nobodies though we can fault arum for the weak opp . so arum only bet out side aj vs fury sequal to trilogy is a lopez vs loma 3 peat. A loss or even a robbery like a ggg vs canelo loss draw whatever wouldnt hurt lopez for at age n skill set dude gonna make a legit name for self from 135-147 yet at loma age n size . unless its tank very soon we can forget loma vs haney or garcia for the size haney lacks power but still to much of risk for loma while loma vs davis would make the same yet cause size if made soon loma gotta great chance but outside that fight loma has no other big fights really which for arum isnt to good so more upside n loss/robbery wouldnt hurt lopez n would benefit everyone for im 3rd lopez beats loma guess what loma got davis still lopez avengez loss n can fight garcia haney davis ect or move up to 140 n wait on em

Comment

Bumachenko got nearly killed

Comment

Lomachenko needs a plan. He can rebuild but he needs to move on first.

He lost that fight clear as day.

Comment

Loma lost but Lopez did not win the fight by taking it to the champion at all. He played defensively the entire fight and when Loma finally opened up, he was tagging Lopez at will with combinations.

Lopez would lose if they rematched nearly immediately. If they ever do rematch again in the future, Loma's going to be over the hill and it wouldn't be the same than if he rematched him now.

Then when Lopez wins the rematch, his fans (I'm his fan but won't be saying this),will be saying see, Lopez clearly won the first and Loma would have never won a rematch. Oh well, that's the sport for you.

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
                      Lomachenko needs a plan. He can rebuild but he needs to move on first.

He lost that fight clear as day.
                      130 is his best option IMO.

Berchelt, Valdez, Shakur all signed to TR too.

Comment

Working...
                      X