Collapse
No announcement yet.

Here's trouble...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Look who did Daddy proud today. My neighbour gave me some puppy training pads yesterday and in just one day at 7 weeks and 4 days old she's already learning what they are for. Isn't that a thing of beauty?

Seriously...this is the fastest success I've ever heard of for this sort of thing. I've only had her for 3 days.

Comment

Nice pup homie

Comment

Terribly sorry for your loss. Best of luck with the new pup

Comment

Originally posted by travestyny View Post
          Sorry for your loss. Hope is a real beauty.

RIP Jayda.
          Originally posted by i_am_a_champ View Post
          Nice pup homie
          Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
          Terribly sorry for your loss. Best of luck with the new pup
          Thx guys...feeling a lot better today. It's been a long 5 days.

Comment

Originally posted by jaded View Post
            Look who did Daddy proud today. My neighbour gave me some puppy training pads yesterday and in just one day at 7 weeks and 4 days old she's already learning what they are for. Isn't that a thing of beauty?

Seriously...this is the fastest success I've ever heard of for this sort of thing. I've only had her for 3 days.
            I think she needs some t bone steak as a little prize mate.

Comment

Originally posted by Gideon lock View Post
              I think she needs some t bone steak as a little prize mate.
              Human food will have to wait for now...it was too rich for her and as much as she ate the calorie requirement is more. Puppy kibble is supper packed with calories and she poops better with it I'm seeing today. I will go buy some goat's milk this afternoon which I'm reading is really good for pups and lactose friendly.

Comment

Human food will have to wait for now...it was too rich for her and as much as she ate the calorie requirement is more. Puppy kibble is supper packed with calories and she poops better with it I'm seeing today. I will go buy some goat's milk this afternoon which I'm reading is really good for pups and lactose friendly.
                Sorry to hear that bro so chicken etc is off the menu for now? Can she have it when she's older. A friend of mine Scottish fella had an olde English bulldog he used to feed it chicken liver and other types of offal the dog loved it.

Comment

Originally posted by Deontaytheking View Post
                  Did you give her that black eye for chewing on your shoes?

Cool dog btw OP

Comment

Originally posted by Gideon lock View Post
                    Sorry to hear that bro so chicken etc is off the menu for now? Can she have it when she's older. A friend of mine Scottish fella had an olde English bulldog he used to feed it chicken liver and other types of offal the dog loved it.
                    Yeah...for now not.

Comment

Yeah...for now not.
                      Thats fair enough especially considering how calorie dense the kibbles are.

Comment

Working...
                      X