No announcement yet.

The most hype weed grower on YouTube

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The most hype weed grower on YouTube

This guy cracks me up but he has some good grows.

he's actually a rookie! grow tents are for beginners! at one point, i was also growing in a 4x4x6 tent. plus LEDs arent all that great.

Comment

Originally posted by .WesternChamp. View Post
      he's actually a rookie! grow tents are for beginners! at one point, i was also growing in a 4x4x6 tent. plus LEDs arent all that great.

He’s a home grower, I don’t like the liquid nutrients way of growing. LEDs have come a long way since they first came into the mainstream, although they are quite pricey.

I’m researching organic no-till growing indoors.

Comment

why aren't LEDs "all that great?"

get techincal, please. spectrum, cost, heat analysis. again, technical. i'd love to hear it .

plenty of people grow in tents and judging by your lack of knowledge of lighting i'm guessing they'll put your **** to f#cking shame . they are the easiest way to make a space, smaller than a room, into a climate and light controlled environment.

what's wrong with growing in a tent?

again, technical, please.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post

get techincal, please. spectrum, cost, heat analysis. again, technical. i'd love to hear it .

plenty of people grow in tents and judging by your lack of knowledge of lighting i'm guessing they'll put your **** to f#cking shame . they are the easiest way to make a space, smaller than a room, into a climate and light controlled environment.

bruh. check yoself before you come at me again like this! LEDs arent as good as say HPS because the lighting it puts out is not close to what the sun actually puts out, in return you get a smaller yield, smaller buds, etc. LEDs are cheap, lower on your electric bill, etc. that's why most newbie go with this route because they're trying to save money!

nothing wrong with growing in a tent!! did i say anything is wrong with it? i said he's a beginner because most seasoned grower would have moved on from a tent to something bigger/better. i used to grow in a 4x4x6 tent with a 600w HPS. this was over 10 years ago. now that i look back on it, i cant help but admit how much of a rookie i was during that time (but at that time, i thought i was the best, just like how you acting now).

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post

and if you look at his plants, lots of them are stretching, skinny, lanky, that's because it's too far away from the lights. i will admit, he was kinda funny at first, g-g-g-g-g-gyeah!!!

Comment

bruh. check yoself before you come at me again like this! LEDs arent as good as say HPS because the lighting it puts out is not close to what the sun actually puts out, in return you get a smaller yield, smaller buds, etc. LEDs are cheap, lower on your electric bill, etc. that's why most newbie go with this route because they're trying to save money!

nothing wrong with growing in a tent!! did i say anything is wrong with it? i said he's a beginner because most seasoned grower would have moved on from a tent to something bigger/better. i used to grow in a 4x4x6 tent with a 600w HPS. this was over 10 years ago. now that i look back on it, i cant help but admit how much of a rookie i was during that time (but at that time, i thought i was the best, just like how you acting now).

LEDs have come a come a long way. They’re not all cheap crap you can find on Amazon:

Comment

Originally posted by BALLS DEEP View Post
                LEDs have come a come a long way. They’re not all cheap crap you can find on Amazon:

im not knocking on LEDs.. im just saying if i was growing, i would go with something else. im not saying buds that were grown in LEDs is not good, etc. it's just that in my opinion and experience, buds grown under HPS lighting is just better overall. the buds i saw that were grown under LEDs were airy and not dense.

Comment

i have an exclusive distributorship with one of the only patent holders in the industry, a decent portfolio of stock in the industry, and i grow a heck of a lot better grass than somebody who thinks high pressure sodium lights still outperform high quality, adjustable spectrum LED lights in yield, density, potency, efficiency, heat management, or any f#cking thing else. i also grow and process my own f#cking gas, and i, uhh, know people who live in maine and we can leave it at that if you don't understand what i'm talking about when i refer to the wild wild west of the east.

again, why don't you explain to me WHY LEDS yield less, reduce potency, and density. your explaination shouldn't require google or links. use your own words and get techincal with me. i have the reps of probably 10 light manufacturers in my telephone, you ahve no idea who the f#ck you are talking to. noen of you. ever.

"huuurrrr i went to one cannabis expo once in '07 and leds were crap then man, high pressure sodium all the f#cking way dog."

and a final note, i am not going to watch the video in the OP, there are very few youtube channels producing content today that can tell me a goddamn f#cking thing about this industry or growing cannabis.

Comment

im not knocking on LEDs.. im just saying if i was growing, i would go with something else. im not saying buds that were grown in LEDs is not good, etc. it's just that in my opinion and experience, buds grown under HPS lighting is just better overall. the buds i saw that were grown under LEDs were airy and not dense.

There’s everything from cheap blurple LEDs off of Amazon to setups as seen in the vid that cost a lot more off course. Just seeing the grows people are doing with modern LEDs including diy quantum boards is enough evidence for me.

Comment

Working...
                    X