Collapse
No announcement yet.

BoxingScene Troll hall of fame

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shaolin/Staxx was the king of modern BS trolling. I wasn't here in the ancient times (pre-2011) so can't comment on those caveman days.

Comment

Inkanyambe was a racist c*nt. Wasn't even a troll, just a bum

Comment

Shaolin & Staxx were the best ones I can recall

Is Butler even really an troll? I think that's just his actual personality

Comment

Originally posted by Hype job View Post
          Son, you accuse any new poster you disagree with of being him

You also claim he's Siablo

He got in your head, that's effective trolling.

Comment

The funniest thread I’ve ever read was the epic thread by RacistPineTree titled “Women Are F a g g o t s”

S h I t had me dying.

Probably the greatest troll thread I’ve seen.

Comment

Originally posted by Hype job View Post
              Son, you accuse any new poster you disagree with of being him

You also claim he's Siablo

He got in your head, that's effective trolling.

I think over half the forum have been accused of being an alt of SunSpace.

Comment

Thanks for the nomination as an ATG troll. Indeed, I have done things to 1bad that, not only did I fail to imagine, but also have come to regret. His visceral hatred of me almost lacks explanation, and I've tried to reach out and apologize, each time to no avail. I suppose, more so than leaking his sparring videos, what really upsets him about me are my debating skills. That's something, unfortunately, I can't change.

I've truly stepped things up a notch, though, with the whole recent "exposing Zaroku as jaded" episode. Everyone knew the mods had alts, but I suppose now it's pretty clear that quite a few accounts exist on this site with no other purpose than to create divisions/spread propaganda. It seems I've gone too far with a reveal, again, and it's the same old song of visceral hatred.

For the record, I did not contact them (1bad and Zaroku) on the morning in question, that they here have claimed. I don't see what the use is of saying that I supposedly "want to talk to BPP," but these supposed contacts never happened. I have, however, in prior occasions addressed Zaroku as jaded through site feedback comments and trolled the mods a bit through there. I also sent Zaroku an e-mail, addressing him as jaded, to which he never responded. I guess both 1bad and Zaroku are just trying to save face.

Anyhow, yes, I have inadvertently become an ATG troll, and I don't see my ban being lifted. The Legend continues.

Comment

Thanks... lol

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
                    lou cipher was the clear GOAT.
                    Lou was crazy, and was great at talking big doo doo. Rockin would have knocked him cold in seconds, but Lou was funny.

Comment

Staxx on Deck was the best.

Shaolin Sword and him getting chased off the basketball court by "Urban youths"

Comment

Working...
                      X