Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Secret Facebook group exposes racist/sexist border patrol agents threatening AOC

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DuckAdonis View Post
    Lol they are Hispanic?

Self-hate or just edgy jokes?

You decide
    Edgy. Many LEO's have twisted humor. It comes with the job along with prejudices, its a sad reality.

Comment

This isn't something that started under Trump. They've always been this way. But by the messages they feel emboldened under Trump.

I have a cousin who was a border patrol agent. He worked in Arizona and hated it and got transferred to Michigan. This was after he said he was never moving back to Michigan. One day I'll ask him why he wanted to leave Arizona so bad. But I know my cousin isn't the type to sit around and let this type of **** slide. He'll speak up

Comment

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
        He sounds just like a Democrat doesn't he? Double left hook knows everything about us minorities from what we like and don't like. How we should live and where we should live.
        Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
        It's a stupid statement because most black people not in the hood grew up in the hood and still have family and friends there. There were the first generation to move to the suburbs. Dumb ass statement on his part.
        Its will proven that blacks kill blacks in ghetto areas

Also hispanics killing hispanics in ghetto areas via gangs vs gangs

U dont have to be black or hispanic to know whats going on in communities stoopidos
        Last edited by DoubleLeftH00k; 07-02-2019, 01:44 PM.

Comment

Ive mentioned most border patrol agents have Hispanic surnames NUMEROUS times on NSB, funny u 2 peas in a pot now mention it when it fits your agenda.
          As opposed to mentioning that border patrol has Hispanic names in exactly what other context that doesn't fit our agenda?

Do you think those Hispanic border patrol also think that immigration to the USA is too tough and should be loosened?

Comment

Edgy. Many LEO's have twisted humor. It comes with the job along with prejudices, its a sad reality.
            They have to have a dark, edgy , twisted humor.

Same with military guys.

If you see dead bodies, deal with human scum, see the things they see.....

You have to deal with it and cope with it or you won't last long in that job.

Comment

Working...
            X