• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rungvisai is great at rematches.
    Ask Chocolatito

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
      Its sorta ironic you dogging mfers for gossip bs, but then are making a fight prediction based seemingly partially on SSR breaking up with his gf LOL.

Randomly is that legit? Was this wifey material & he's all f#cked up or something or is this chick the Robin Givens of SSR's life & destroyed him in other ways?

I personally favor SSR. I think he's a bricksh^thouse at 115 & I love his aggression. But I don't love that JFE was coming on late in the first fight like maybe he figured out SSR a lil bit & the start of this 13th round could be a continuation of that figuring out he had done. I'll be super curious to see how those first few rounds go for that reason. If SSR starts out strong builds up a lead like last time I think it'll be a repeat of the first fight with it being close again or maybe SSR distancing himself better if JFE can't adapt later on.
      Of course I could be wrong, but I think Rungvisai is slipping up a bit. Whether or not it has to do with him breaking up with his girlfriend idk.
      In his performance vs Iran Diaz I saw a decline in him, he got hit more, his punches didn't seem to have the same effect and he looked a little but more vulnerable. Not like the bulldozer that he was before. I heard Rungvisai say that he was really devastated about his girlfriend leaving him...and that it took alot out of him. That was before the Diaz fight so I think it had an effect on him. Whether it still has is the question. I don't think you can call it gossip, it's a fact that he broke up with his girlfriend and that he is devastated about it. I think it's going to be a close one again, but Estrada looks like the fresher fighter.

Love both guys so I don't really care who is going to win. Would be awesome to see something like the Roman Gonzalez rematch tho. Just a devastating knockout that seals the fight. That's what I'm hoping for, but not expecting it.

Comment

Originally posted by pillowfists98 View Post
        Their first fight sold 7,000 tickets.
        It was scaled for around that much. The forum is scaled about the same for this fight. No upper deck. That 7000 was considered a sell out....

Comment

I can't wait for it, it's the best fight there's been in a while.
          2 P4P guys, or at least 1 P4P guy and one on the cusp.

I've really enjoyed the little pocket of fights we've had in the last few years between Estrada/Rungvisai/Cuadras/Gonzalez.

I'm rooting for Rungvisai (at least I think I am..I like both guys!), but I feel Estrada will pull off the win.

Comment

Originally posted by STREET CLEANER View Post
            It is on DANZ, limited audience. If it was on the defunct HBO they would be more hype.

Good matchup
            HBO isn't defunct, I watched it last night.

Comment

Originally posted by MasterPlan View Post
              HBO isn't defunct, I watched it last night.
              Their boxing program is still on? That is news to me.

Comment

It's a Super Flyweight card. The hype is never there for the little fellas.

Comment

Plus Roman vs Doheny unification is gonna be awesome

Comment

Working...
                  X