No announcement yet.

If you could party with one boxer??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by VatoMulatto View Post
    Would be nice to hang out with Maidana, smoking cigars and and listen to some funny stories.

look at that guy man...hes like a trillionaire over there

louie vuitton shirt...macallan 12 year...living in an armed castle....just living life...gotta respect and love it

Comment

Nikolay Valuev. We probably wouldn't even drink or anything, I'd just sit there and listen quietly to his slavic wisdom that he obtained while in the siberian wilderness looking for yetis

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-14928424

Comment

Originally posted by MulaKO View Post
        What a bold statement
        Flmfao
        Right out of left field
        Not as bold as the guy wanting to Chill with Yusef Mack and Orlando Cruz.Not that there's anything wrong with it .

I'd choose to light up and have a session with Chavez Jr.

Comment

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
          He dont even drink though. Boring ass motha****er in and out of the ring.
          Neither do I though really since weed became legal. Nah I wouldn't pick Floyd and his strippers. I'd pick the Joshua Wilder after party with the winner.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. EBT 97K View Post
            Margs and Robert don’t even like Ricans. So you’re lying again. You wished you could kick it with an Aztec God like Margs. Phuck out of here punk. Go kick it with Jotto, and don’t forget your pink crocs. Colonia Chiques Rifa
            I’m not pr. Oh coch lol. I have some boys there. How is the OG veterano Regan?

Comment

AJ all the way... Matured hang out. #Bigboysgang

Comment

Felix Trinidad, Manny Pac, and Chavez Sr.

Just so I can have a BLAST at a Puerto Rican party be drunk and call an Uber to drop me off at a Filipino bash and than ask Buboy to drop me off for Mexican one.
                Last edited by jri9d0; 05-19-2018, 11:35 AM.

Comment

Roberto Duran.

Comment

Broner- To shave his eyebrows when he passes out.
                    Charlo- For an hour, then trick him out of money,

Then Orlando Salido. But me and Salido would have Broner do the early morning beer run. Then we'll shave his eyebrows.

Comment

Working...
                    X