Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

and so the lomachenko hate campaign begins...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by GriffTannen View Post
    wtf, the only one baiting here is you genius
    i did a thread voicing my opinion and this is a forum as far as im aware? What you and your gang of snitches do is twist peoples words and then get them banned, and its ****ing pathetic!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
      No im not fans of ward and mayweather, will hold my hands up although i said the other day mayweather was most skilled boxer of all time and i routed for him against pacquiao who i like even less. But mayweathers not a likeable guy and wards a dirty boring cheat. Theres plenty of fighters from all races who i cheer on and support. I know what i am, im not a racist and im not a liar.
      This thread and all the posts like it prove otherwise.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
        No, I just refuse to let posters like you, dramashow and others peddle lies about people that do not like Loma. I also will not stop liking him just because you and a few others claim him as the symbol of whatever bigoted agenda you guys have.

You guys are like the people that tried to use Larry Bird as the symbol for the sports bigot movement in the 80's.

Loma is a great boxer. I enjoy watching him. I don't know how many titles he will win nor how many champions he will beat. I am going to just enjoy it and make comments as I see fit.
        Well glad you enjoy this great boxer. Potentially the greatest of all time.

Comment

Working...
        X