Collapse
No announcement yet.

Worst physical pain you've ever experienced

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hitting my shin or toes against the bed rail,felt it to my soul.

Comment

Not my worst, but I once clipped a doorway with my pinky toe hard.

The way I went down and started rolling on the tile floor, you woulda thought I got shot.

Comment

Strep throat back in highschool, severe pain from even slightly moving my neck.

Comment

Ive been shot - didnt hurt
          been jumped with bats - didnt hurt (short coma but was good)
          a damn swamp cooler fell on me lmfao helping my aunt in mexico lol but I as good

most pain i had was I torn my thigh muscle and we dont take break I head to walk on that bish however possible.

Comment

Shattered collar bone, Tietze Syndrome or GORD at its worst.
            Last edited by NChristo; 02-19-2017, 04:47 PM.

Comment

Long term pain.

I had about 1000 staples an stitches all over my body and head.

In the hospital it wasn't too bad since I was on morphine.

But recovery at home was a biatch. Vicodin didn't help much. I just took sleeping pills all the time so I can sleep thru it.

Short term pain.

had a tube with a bottle attached to my liver for drainage. One time while using the bathroom. My sister was holding the bottle while I was changing.

She thought I was done and let go of the bottle. It would have been fine if it just hit the floor. But the tube connecting to my liver was short so it just tugged on my stitched up liver.

Pain was short lived but I almost passed out from the pain.

Comment

One that probably would have hurt more if I wasn't doped up on morphine.....

I was sleeping and dreaming. In the dream I was a tiger. Go figure?

And I was stalking something and about to pounce.

When i did, I jumped off my bed in the icu.

Landed on the floor, hit my head on one of those table trays on the way.

But..... I had a catheter in my dick and the bottle it was attached to got stuck on the bed rail.

So when I jumped off the bed, ripped the catheter full force out.

I was half asleep and on morphine and the pain was still horrible.

The nurses rushed in checking on my head cause I hit it on the tray but I was like "check my fecking dick!!!!!"

Comment

Had an absessed tooth drilled without novacaine, that hurt like hell. Sciatica pain is horrible as well.

Comment

Originally posted by BM dnobagaV View Post
                    Not my worst, but I once clipped a doorway with my pinky toe hard.

The way I went down and started rolling on the tile floor, you woulda thought I got shot.
                    I had a similar thing happen. I was in full stride and my pinky toe kicked the **** out of my door frame and immediately had a,I don't even know what to call it,a blister looking thing swell up filled with blood. It was astonishingly painful.

Comment

Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post
                      Had an absessed tooth drilled without novacaine, that hurt like hell. Sciatica pain is horrible as well.
                      Yup that abscessed tooth is no joke. Had to deal with it for 3 days. Funny once I got to the dentist it didn't hurt anymore. Nor did the drill. I just remember having the best nap ever when I got home since I couldn't sleep

Comment

Working...
                      X