Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If a girl dresses too sexy, is it her fault if she gets raped?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So if a lady stops by a store on the way to the beach in a swimsuit, she deserves to be raped? No one ever deserves to be raped!

Lounge just took a huge dive!

Comment

Originally posted by TBear View Post
      So if a lady stops by a store on the way to the beach in a swimsuit, she deserves to be raped? No one ever deserves to be raped!

Lounge just took a huge dive!
      Are you kidding? The lounge is deeper than the Titanic. It can't dive much deeper unless it's starts digging.

The lounge is in as deep as alexkid's dildo.

Comment

Originally posted by RenegÄde View Post
        Are you kidding? The lounge is deeper than the Titanic. It can't dive much deeper unless it's starts digging.

The lounge is in as deep as alexkid's dildo.
        Two inches?

Comment

I'm not advocating rape but just think about every unbelievably hot person you've been around that you really really liked.

Think about the **** you did. When I think about the **** I've done around certain females... there is no single doubt I was completely out of my mind. It's like it wasn't me.

Comment

Dude that cannot handle to enjoy the scene of hot legs, hot ass and huge boobs deserves to be shipped out to syria where he jack off to women wearing burqas and by the end of the day get his head taken off by Isis

Man are u trying to say girls should start wearin pants? U gay or somethin?

U see them ladys walkin on the street naked u should be thankin them heaven and enjoy the view, want to touch her? Be a man and ask her out. Dont ruin everything for us

Comment

Sounds like you raped someone and are now trying to justify it.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Kewl Hair View Post
                Sounds like you raped someone and are now trying to justify it.
                I'm not an animal, I channel my energy into other things like working out, building my bank account and knowledge so that I dont have to rape anybody.

But when I'm around women I like I lose my mind.

I have rape tendencies like I have murder tendencies but I never acted on them. I'm not trying to go to jail.

If I had to choose between jacking off and going to jail I'm pretty certain the former is the better option.
                Last edited by DARKSEID; 11-27-2016, 06:22 AM.

Comment

Is there no female relative/friend/girlfriend you've cared for enough to think women shouldn't be raped? It can be frustrating seeing some of these girls and wanting to put them up against a wall and put a dent in it but knowing you can't. But's it's frustrating not being a millionaire, not having a great talent, not having a 14 inch dick. You just deal with it, part of life. Plus do you really want to be raping a girl, having her beg you to stop and scream for someone to help, cry, spend the rest of her life traumatised? How is that in any way as satisfying as having a girl willing and happy to slobber on your cock?

Just feel lucky to live in the era where there are so many hot girls to look at and if you're lucky penetrate. 100-200 years ago all women were ugly, covered in body hair, a unibrow, moustache, no body firmness due to lack of exercise, carrying the plague etc. and dressed head to toe in 3 layers of plain, heavy clothing. The 2016 way is better.

Comment

Originally posted by RenegÄde View Post
                    I'm not an animal, I channel my energy into other things like working out, building my bank account and knowledge so that I dont have to rape anybody.

But when I'm around women I like I lose my mind.

I have rape tendencies like I have murder tendencies but I never acted on them. I'm not trying to go to jail.

If I had to choose between jacking off and going to jail I'm pretty certain the former is the better option.
                    "so I don't have to rape anybody", dude I'm being very honest. You should speak to a therapist about that, it's not normal and you don't want to ruin someones life and end up with your name on a sex offender list.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Kewl Hair View Post
                      "so I don't have to rape anybody", dude I'm being very honest. You should speak to a therapist about that, it's not normal and you don't want to ruin someones life and end up with your name on a sex offender list.
                      I'm saying, why do I need to rape somebody when i can just **** them the usual way.

Are you saying you wouldnt rape Megan fox, Katy Perry or Jessica Alba if you had the chance and could get away with it.

Because I absolutely would.

Comment

Working...
                      X