Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lil G's trainer responds to pro boxers asking if he'll fight winner of Kovalev-Ward

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jimmy 23 View Post
    Are you GGG's accountant or the fan who wants competitive fights?
    No, he's a real boxing fan content to watch years of ****ty fights even if it doesn't guarantee a Canelo bout at the end of it.

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
      No, he's a real boxing fan content to watch years of ****ty fights even if it doesn't guarantee a Canelo bout at the end of it.
      sorry, but I dont think that Jacobs, Saunders, and Canelo are sh^tty" fights, and 2 out of the 3 might just happen in the next 6-8 months.....

And after he gets those, then fine, move to 168 for Degale, Jack, Ramirez, Dirrell, etc....

Comment

Originally posted by OnePunch View Post
        sorry, but I dont think that Jacobs, Saunders, and Canelo are sh^tty" fights.

And after he gets those, then fine, move to 168 for Degale, Jack, Ramirez, Dirrell, etc....
        How many more years should he wait? Seeing as how it's been a couple already. So how many more ****ty fights?

Comment

Abels first response. "Who in recent memory has jumped up two divisions?"

Um...Kell Brook.

Comment

Kovalev is my favorite fighter and I have no interest in seeing him beat up a much smaller Golovkin.

Sparring stories are just sparring stories.

As for the cornrows who are just desperately trying to get GGG to fight anyone insurmountably larger than him and at least 1/4 black... Productive lives they live

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
              How many more years should he wait? Seeing as how it's been a couple already. So how many more ****ty fights?
              ultimately thats not for me to decide. I can understand them waiting though, since there really isnt anything "spectacular" waiting at 168 that would warrant them abandoning the 160 unification goal. And honestly, who's to say that making a Degale or Ramirez fight will be any easier than trying to make Saunders or Canelo has been? Because sure, EVERYBODY wants to fight GGG. Just not next.

Comment

Abel owned himself in his own interview

Comment

Originally posted by OnePunch View Post
                  look ******, nobody moves up when they still have unfinished business in a division they still comfortably make weight at.......
                  Mayweather did...he was champion in 2 divisions at the same time

Comment

Originally posted by SniXSniPe View Post
                    Why would GGG move up 15 pounds against guys that are taller, longer reach, heavier, and younger?

Floyd could do it because even moving up he was still a reasonable height, and has freakish long reach at his height..

Not to mention... he was 19? When he went pro. Regardless of what people say, height and reach are extremely important if you're moving up in weight and aren't as heavy as your opponent.
                    Floyd was fighting at 147 and 154 from 35-38

Comment

Pressure is mounting and respect falling after the circus match

Comment

Working...
                      X