No announcement yet.

Is Chavez a disgrace to his family?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Chavez a disgrace to his family?

Or is there still hope??is his lack of discipline a slap in his familys face??did he disgrace the Chavez name by being on tv with pink tighties on??

Comment

Originally posted by THE ИATAS View Post
      Rofl green k sent hopefully

Comment

he's not going anywhere, even if he gets his act together, gives up the **** and puts in the time in training he'd be slapped around by the talent at super middle, martinez whoops him in a rematch and ggg knocks him the **** out. His bet bet is to beat up a few smaller guys and try and score a few pay days while his father's name can still carry him - thats likely what will happen.

Comment

What's wrong with wearing pink undies? Me and the lads wear them all the time during sleepovers.Truth or dare,Pillow fights and everything.

Comment

To his family, fans, and camp. Lost respect to Chavez JR after the 24/7 episodes.

Comment

If anything, I find him to be a disgrace to the sport.

I've got no time for people who train half-assed, prepare half-assed and generally paint the sport in a negative light. Not to mention two failed drug tests.

Comment

yes..floyd is also a disgrace to his...oh wait , he fits right in...

Comment

Originally posted by puga View Post
                  yes..floyd is also a disgrace to his...oh wait , he fits right in...
                  Your obsession with Floyd is disturbing. Seek help

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
                    Your obsession with Floyd is disturbing. Seek help
                    dont worry about my obssesion, worry about your bussiness

Comment

Working...
                    X