No announcement yet.

If Floyd beats Ortiz and the Manny fight falls thru

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If Floyd beats Ortiz and the Manny fight falls thru

Would you get mad if he unifed with Berto?

Not at all. As long as Berto fought Khan as an eliminator.

Comment

I'd say put Berto in with another top ten p4p in the WW division let him get some experience first...the way he gases out Floyd would whoop him.

Comment

only if berto beat khan...

Comment

I'd laugh my a$$ off tbh. Damn near a year & a 1/2 & there are still like 4 major world champion's running around under Pacman's watch.

Comment

There wouldn't need to be an iliminator because Berto just fought & Floyd is fighting in a couple weeks, technically that fight could happen around January. Be a great birthday present.

Comment

I think the fight with Berto has a much bigger chance of happening than the fight with Pacquiao, specially after Berto's performance against Zavek.

Comment

Pac-Berto? Why would anyone want to pay 60$ for 2 rounds of boxing?

Floyd-Khan, and Pac-Cotto/Margarito winner. First one a good night of boxing, the second a good night of brawling.

Comment

Originally posted by Leohappy View Post
                  Pac-Cotto/Margarito winner.
                  No, please no. That would be awful.

Comment

Fighting Ortiz's leftovers, what a bum.

In all seriousness though, I'm never against a beltholder wanting to fight another beltholder. I'd be mad if Berto fought nothing but bums to keep that belt and then got that chance, but at least I would know he would lose it.

Comment

Working...
                    X