Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why is Miguel Cotto pushing so hard to avoid a Margarito rematch?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by larryx2010 View Post
    That payday excuse is wack...cotto is worried that maybe tony actually didnt cheat
    He still has Tony nightmares in the ring, leave Cotto alone sons.

Comment

So why hasn't Margarito defended any of his losses?

Comment

Originally posted by Mersey View Post
        Because Margarito is Cotto's nightmare.

And it's easy to say he cheated against him in the first fight, what if Margarito does it again? Cotto will have no excuses to give anymore.
        This is what it comes down to.

Comment

Originally posted by Dorian View Post
          Styles make fights, Margarito would beat Cotto 10 out of 10 times.

Cotto > Margarito by a mile skill wise... but styles make fights.
          Untrue Dorian. Margarito's got a ton of ability, but it gets overshadowed by his overall badassness.

If you ever talk this way about Margarito again, I'll give you the Nicolai Ceaucescu treatment.

You know what I'm talking about.

Comment

Cotto is a shell of his former self and Margarito doesn't deserve the payday.
            I hope Mayweather, Mosley, Williams and Martinez all don't give him a fight.
            Let him rott in Mexico fighting bums for scraps.

Comment

It is a bad style match up for cotto

He should have ducked Margarito like Floyd did

Comment

Originally posted by Sin City View Post
                Cotto is a shell of his former self and Margarito doesn't deserve the payday.
                I hope Mayweather, Mosley, Williams and Martinez all don't give him a fight.
                Let him rott in Mexico fighting bums for scraps.

^^^^^Typical Cotto Stans^^^^^

Comment

Originally posted by HTown_Texan View Post
                  ^^^^^Typical Cotto Stans^^^^^
                  you have never boxed before.. or used gause and tape for wraps.
                  anyone who has knows that there is no reason why gause should crack like that when it isn't a hard substance.
                  if they weren't promoted by the same company there would've been a full out investigation and Tony would've been ****ed.
                  Margarito is lucky to even still be boxing. It's a shame that Cotto got the short end of the stick and got hit with bricks only to watch this coward still be able to box.
                  but on the bright side.. Cotto has made more money than Margarito will EVER make and he definitely will never give him a rematch.. so you Margo fans can talk all the **** you want, you know Cotto's success kill you inside.

anyway, I find your post hilarious coming from a small minded ignorant fool such as yourself. Go ahead.. got any other names to call? Please, do keep me laughing..

Comment

Originally posted by Sin City View Post
                    you have never boxed before.. or used gause and tape for wraps.
                    anyone who has knows that there is no reason why gause should crack like that when it isn't a hard substance.
                    if they weren't promoted by the same company there would've been a full out investigation and Tony would've been ****ed.
                    Margarito is lucky to even still be boxing. It's a shame that Cotto got the short end of the stick and got hit with bricks only to watch this coward still be able to box.
                    but on the bright side.. Cotto has made more money than Margarito will EVER make and he definitely will never give him a rematch.. so you Margo fans can talk all the **** you want, you know Cotto's success kill you inside.

anyway, I find your post hilarious coming from a small minded ignorant fool such as yourself. Go ahead.. got any other names to call? Please, do keep me laughing..
                    So are you such a ****ing moron to not realize that styles make fights?

Cotto didn't do well under pressure.

Comment

i liked margarito and i like cotto.

Cotto should just refuse to give Margarito another pay day.

Comment

Working...
                      X