Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Predictions From Jim Lampley, Emanuel Steward and Larry Merchant Are In!!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Larry Merchant hit it in the nail....Steward was talking about the height being a bigger factor than the weight before the fight............suddenly changing his tune........Expect merchant to be right.......lol..but they have their own views.......just that...Lampley and steward's are wrong...........

Comment

steward somewhat knew what hes talking about.....merchant didnt sound like he knew what he was talking about and seemed confused, pac's power?.....and lampley, what can you say about lampley

Comment

Originally posted by Maestro USA View Post
        I agree with Steward mostly.

Merchant is full of **** as usual, LOL
        Yeah as usual, you favor those who are against Pacquiao to win!

Comment

Analysis from Steward is not necessary. Whatever he said here, it will just morph to:

"The fight went exactly how I thought it would."

The man is a psychic genius. He could make millions if he would use his superpowers to make investments in the stock market, but he just loves the sport of boxing too much to pursue anything else.

Comment

Adams is thinking like Floyd Mayweather Snr, I think they vastly overrate Hatton's ability on the outside. He's an inside fighter, period.

Comment

Bump.

Comment

with all these likely predictions you can throw everything out the window
                if there is early accidental headbutts.
                of all the recent fights we've seen this one is more likely to have a meeting of heads early.
                pacs a southpaw and hattons a righty. both their styles raise the % of this happening.
                what i'm saying is that there is a higher than usual chance of an outcome altering butt here.
                remember the agape sanchez/pacquiao.
                don't bet the farm on this one!

Comment

Stewards prediction makes more sense but we'll see in 2 days..mhann I can't wait.

Comment

Who did Lampley pick?

Comment

Originally posted by Soir View Post
                      Who did Lampley pick?
                      ODLH of course lol

Comment

Working...
                      X