Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tougher Fights Than DLH at 147 or 154?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tougher Fights Than DLH at 147 or 154?

Are there any current fighters at welterweight or jr. middleweight that you would consider tougher opponents than DLH?
    Antonio Margarito
    7.14%
    Shane Mosley
    21.43%
    Miguel Cotto
    17.86%
    Kermit Cintron
    0.00%
    Joshua Clottey
    14.29%
    Paul Williams
    12.50%
    Cory Spinks
    3.57%
    Roman Karmazin
    1.79%
    Kassim Ouma
    10.71%
    Other
    10.71%

not really at the minute, spinks and dzindziruk are pretty tough fighters compared with de la hoya at this stage of his career, but neither of them have a big enough reputation to warrant a fight with floyd.

Comment

Originally posted by adamk1304 View Post
      not really at the minute, spinks and dzindziruk are pretty tough fighters compared with de la hoya at this stage of his career, but neither of them have a big enough reputation to warrant a fight with floyd.
      Doesn't really matter if Floyd would fight them or not. Just asking if you consider them better fighters than the current version of DLH...

Comment

Mosley is better than DLH. I think Spinks might be. We'll see how he looks against Jermain.

Comment

Originally posted by $iN View Post
          Doesn't really matter if Floyd would fight them or not. Just asking if you consider them better fighters than the current version of DLH...
          why you lying? you know everything you ask is all Floyd related.

Comment

Originally posted by $iN View Post
            i think dzindziruk is slightly better at this moment, you could argue that oscar has lost 3 of his last 4 fights. Cotto may be slightly more of a threat also.

Comment

Cotto,Williams and Mosley in some situations all pose a bigger threat than DLH depending on style match ups.I think it would actually be very interesting to see a guy like Williams take on Mayweather because he has such a big long jab which we saw DLH use effectively on Floyd when he used it,Williams could cause big problems for Floyd....i mean how would Floyd even get in range to hit the guy without taking something......Cottos body attack and sheer aggression are a serious threat to anyone and Mosley should speak for himself....seasoned Vet whom beat DLH once......twice in the books but once in my eyes.

Comment

Originally posted by Sin City View Post
                why you lying? you know everything you ask is all Floyd related.
                Funny how haters like yourself are always the first to bring up his name...

Comment

Lol, another classic thread, wonder how long it will take before it turns into a tear-up.

I dont think any of them are harder than de la hoya at 154.

Comment

How anyone could think Cotto is a tougher fight than DLH is ridiculous...

Comment

Working...
                    X