Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao's Potential HBO PPV Departure, Mayweather II Influence

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MrRolltide91 View Post

Interesting.

You think ESPN would be worried about any backlash from the LGBT community if they did a Manny/Vargas fight?

Comment

• Originally posted by Mzembe View Post
      ------------------------------------------

The greatest ducker and cherry picker in boxing history continues his trend of cherry picking fights he and his team know he can win. A brief history to those vaginas who truly believe that Pacman is a demi god:

Brandon Rios: An absolute garbage fight. Rios was coming off a loss and was a 135Ibs fighter for fcuk's sake. Rios is a human punching bag to top it off
      Algieri: Prior to that fight, nobody on this planet knew who Algeiri was and it was a catch weight fight. One of many.
      Mosley: Was coming off a UD loss to Floyd. How the fcuk do you justify fighting a guy that was just completely beaten up?
      Hatton: Got destroyed by Floyd then spoon fed by Arum to Pacman.
      Cotto: Weight drained to fight at 145
      Oscar: Weight drained to fight at 147
      Clottey: WTF!! Another puching bag that just came in for a paycheck
      Jesse Vargas: Why? Why not Crawford or Thurman or Brooks or a real WW?

Pacman's record is littered with rematches after rematches (Marquez x4, Morales x3, Barrera x2, Bradley x3) - 12 fights Total.

Lastly, why can't Pac fight a true WW?? How is he considered an all time great when he has done nothing to fight real contenders.

You are still here with your "all I know is Pac does better in rematches" .. What is wrong with you people?
      No matter how many times they change user names, sigs, or talking points; history will always reveal the truth. Their antimayweather ws nothing more than a conjob. Now all you see are projections.

pacq was accused of PED use so now they look to pin that on pbf.

pbf was a habitual cherrypicker when the records clearly show what the whole team pacq agenda was about.

its comical.

the guy and his team are frauds and cheats. the masses got conned out of their cash for numerous mismatches including the ultimate one between pbf and the liar. lol

They will pay for cheating the sport one way or another.

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
        Can you name 5 people that know shlt about boxing that believe Pacquiao won this fight?

I mean 5 active boxers, retired boxers, boxing trainers, or boxing commentators. Serious question.
        Can you rebut any of his arguments without using the appeal to authority fallacy?

Comment

• Originally posted by Hype job View Post
          Can you rebut any of his arguments without using the appeal to authority fallacy?
          What is his argument? That if you watch in slow motion pac landed more based on a biased video from a clearly biased uploader?

If you'd like to add something worthy, let me know so I can rebut you as well.

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
            What is his argument? That if you watch in slow motion pac landed more based on a biased video from a clearly biased uploader?

If you'd like to add something worthy, let me know so I can rebut you as well.
            That wasn't his argument. Work on your reading comprehension pls.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hype job View Post
              That wasn't his argument. Work on your reading comprehension pls.
              Care to remind me what it was? You fools say so much foolish things that I don't think it's worth my time to go looking for.

Notice he didn't respond to me. Perhaps you shouldn't drag him back into a battle that he wasn't able to win. Try speaking up for yourself if you have something to say. I'll be happy to school you, too.

Comment

• Why HBO dumped Pacquiao.
                Pacquiao ducked Crawford....period!
                Freddie Roach was on record saying that he felt that Crawford was a bad stylistic matchup for Manny, & felt Manny shouldn't fight Crawford; and Michael Koncz felt the same way.
                During an interview in June, Michael Koncz said, “We have not agreed to anything and if we fight again Crawford is not even a thought and never was,” said Koncz to ******.com. “I will not make comments until authorized by Manny.”

Freddie Roach said following Crawford vs Postol: "You know what, with Manny in the senate and I have to go to the Philippines and so forth to train him and with all the confusion going on -*I don't think I'm going to accept that fight or want that fight right away. I mean give me one warm-up fight and give me a fight right after that and we can talk."
                "It's a very tough match-up, Crawford showed that he can move for twelve rounds, he can run for twelve rounds.* But y'know, in-between the running and so forth, when he does land punches he does land really powerful punches. He hurt my guy a lot. I know Postol's got a pretty good chin,"said the noted trainer on Monday morning from the Wild Card Boxing Club in Hollywood, California.

"So Crawford's a pretty good puncher, he hits hard and he moves very well and emulates (Floyd) Mayweather quite a bit, I think. I think he's like a young Mayweather, right now."

HBO was promoting and pushing Crawford vs Pacquiao, and was going to set up Crawford vs Pacquiao REGARDLESS OF THE BUDGET; and Team Pacquiao said absolutely not!
                Arum was also trying to deliver on Crawford vs Pacquiao, and Team Pacquiao said absolutely not!
                That's why HBO dropped Pacquiao.

Next, HBO probably would have televised Manny Pacquiao vs Jessie Vargas on HBO PPV had Manny chosen a different date. But Manny was behaving like a diva, & wanted to keep the November date of his fight against Vargas, which conflicted with Andre Ward vs Sergey Kovalev. 
                Last edited by Marco Quiroz; 10-22-2016, 11:27 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by damned1974 View Post
                  Stay retired if you are going to give us this crap....The Manny hype has fizzled out for quite a while...years now actually. You don't even hear his hardcore followers here praise him as much since he lost to Mayweather.
                  Pacquiao's success and notoriety was largely built on the perception that he was a threat to Floyd Mayweather. Since that was disproved and his last PPV tanked HBO feels no need to carry or promote his fights anymore.

Floyd once said HBO treats their fighters like "wh0res." Once you lose the pretty looks and can't bring them the same revenue you get the ax.

Comment

• So basically in a nutshell Floyd fans in here don't want a rematch.

With all the money 'money Mayweather can make for a rematch to not make money, but to redeem himself from all that queerness, they rather wish Floyd stays ducking.

Floyd fans are so like their hero Froid roid.

The apple don't fall far from the tree alright lmao

Mayweather Hugging & Running Away from Pacquiao booed in every hug all documented to the end of time. Queer st?

Floyd Mayweather Booed at after Defeating Manny Pacquiao

Comment

• Floyd minions assemble!

Prevent exposing Froid at all cost!!

Well if you ask most of us who has a rational mind, this hugging contest that Floyd showcased the whole night killed the super fight. I can even call this day light robbery for playing it too safe and turning the match into a zumo match. To some nutt huggers this hugging by Floyd is an atg skill lol It is a High level stuff, that they fool themselves into thinking it's part of the ring IQ to hold your opponent over and over and turn it into a hugging contest lol

Hugging has no business in a super fight. It's about proving your the best and putting a show, sadly FLoyd like a businessman that he is and didn't care about the fans hard earned money and played it too safe. That it left us all with a bad taste in our mouth.

Eyes are windows to your soul. You can see Floyd 's balls just went north lmao

# EXPOSED

# Mayweather hugs, Pacquiao attacks.
                      Last edited by Spoon23; 10-23-2016, 05:02 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X