No announcement yet.

FMJ's best single punch KO..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by therealpugilist View Post
    go look it up...do you ever do your own research before you make threads about the guy? youtube bro...youtube
    So glad you put this too many dickheads on here

Comment

Originally posted by rudy View Post
      So glad you put this too many dickheads on here
      this is not the first thread like this....why ask a question like that when you can do your own research? Too many "so called" boxing fans on this site that are really Just fan boys or detractors with agendas

Comment

In regards to OP, I wouldn't say Pac was a 1-punch KO artist either really. Very few stoppages that weren't the result of a few punches put together well or a referee stopping the fight.

Originally posted by revelated View Post
        It WAS nasty.

The reason I can't give credit for that one is that either Ayala had a horrific glass jaw, that was a setup, or he threw that fight. Earlier on he went down from a jab, just like Gjergaj against Haye.
        Well Ayala then lost his next 3 fights, 2 by KO, and then retired. So Ayala just wasn't able to take punches.

Mayweather may not be a 1-punch stoppage kind of guy but it did not look like Corrales, Hatton or Manfredy were getting tagged with pillow punches before those fights were stopped.

Comment

not at all, its just obvious you make threads with underlying agendas.

If you really wanted to know something about a fighter or athlete, you should go look it up. All of his fights are on youtube.
          You're really oblivious to how stupid you are.

Comment

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
            You're really oblivious to how stupid you are.
            im not oblivious to your incessant PacQUAIO d!ckriding over the years......Been rough since 5/2/15 eh my boy

Comment

Originally posted by 1g5a22 View Post
              Does he have one & who is it? I was wondering if he has a genuinely stunning HL reel KO over a world class fighter..

A:

-Martinez/Williams
              -Pac/Hatton

Type one?
              I agree with OP. Floyd has never been stunningly KOd like

Martinez
              Williams
              Pac
              Hatton.

Comment

Originally posted by Joeyzagz View Post
                I agree with OP. Floyd has never been stunningly KOd like

Martinez
                Williams
                Pac
                Hatton.
                bwahahahahahahaha gotta love the incessant detractors. Always end up looking bitter and butthurt in the end.

If he really wanted to see the knockouts he would have searched for them like a real boxing fan would

Comment

im not oblivious to your incessant PacQUAIO d!ckriding over the years......Been rough since 5/2/15 eh my boy
                  I'm not even a pacquiao fan you ******. Your life revolves around that date and Floyd.

Comment

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
                    I'm not even a pacquiao fan you ******. Your life revolves around that date and Floyd.
                    .......are you obessed. I dont even quote you or talk to you.....whats your deal ? move on

Comment

.......are you obessed. I dont even quote you or talk to you.....whats your deal ? move on
                      You made a whole thread about me you dumb Phaggot. You should move on. Your stupidity on here is insufferable.

Comment

Working...
                      X