Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joseph Parker Edges Carlos Takam In Heavyweight Title Eliminator

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by damned1974 View Post
    I think Parker may be just slightly better than Molina...but not really by a lot. That is just how I see it at this stage. I am sure he will improve,but even with some tweaking of certain things I don't have faith that he will go on to do good things. Maybe just below an Arreola level fighter.
    He just beat Takam and you're calling him below Arreola level? Do you even know what the hell you're talking about?

Comment

Originally posted by WTF Huck! View Post
      Takam's clearly better than Mansour or Szpilka. I'd have him about even with Jennings ATM,.
      Theres nothing clear at all ,Spzilka is a big south paw at 6'4 who lost to only Wilder and Jennining and Mansour has a draw to the undeafeatted Washinton whos also 6'5 in a fight Mansour clearly won and looking at both fighters recently i would pick Mansour to beat Takam because he would have put pressure on him where Parker didnt and not let him coast. Takam has been in boxing for about a decade and has no key wins of worth unless you consider another aged fighter Tony Thompson whos peak ran out a few years ago relevant .Jennings has better wins and lasted 12 with Klitchko hes definitely ranking over Takam. Im going by current fights here and overall i wouldn't put Takam in top 10 because it would be based on strictly reputation of being tough ,i'll take the bigger younger guys over him like the Spzilka's and Breazeale's who are also still learning.
      Last edited by juggernaut666; 05-22-2016, 10:05 AM.

Comment

Working...
      X