No announcement yet.

Power Ball Is $700mil And Rising

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by I Love Jesus! View Post
    I would want some recognition for paying 350 million in taxes myself.

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
      I'd definitely want to stay anonymous because I know that my life would be turned upside down if it was revealed I was the winner. I don't think that's the case in my state (MA). Anyhow, I've been buying tickets and we have an office pool at my work that I moderate, I mean, administer.

If I won, I wouldn't piss all the money away on material possessions. Sure, I'd buy a nice car, some nice attire but first my main goals would be to safeguard, preserve and grow the wealth through sound investing. I'd then be able go after my dream woman:

I'm winnin' this one, baby!

Comment

I'mma become an investor in PBC if Haymon will meet with me & tell me if he's really into chicks with dicks like the rumors suggest (I say he ain't cuz what kinda dude likes trannys & bs circa 2004 tracfones) if I win. Figure I should be able to get $350M+ after taxes taking the lump sum so throwing Haymon $100M-$150M won't be a big deal & if PBC is successful maybe that'll parlay my investment into being a billionaire & buying an island & buying one night stands with Oscar winning actresses.

Comment

I'd recreate the scene from American pie where Jason Biggs is with Shannon Elizabeth (with the real Shannon Elizabeth) and do it how it should have been done the first damn time.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
            I'mma become an investor in PBC if Haymon will meet with me & tell me if he's really into chicks with dicks like the rumors suggest (I say he ain't cuz what kinda dude likes trannys & bs circa 2004 tracfones) if I win. Figure I should be able to get $350M+ after taxes taking the lump sum so throwing Haymon $100M-$150M won't be a big deal & if PBC is successful maybe that'll parlay my investment into being a billionaire & buying an island & buying one night stands with Oscar De La Hoya .
            Fixed it for you

Comment

Originally posted by -MEGA- View Post
              Fixed it for you
              okkkay that was random as f#ck.

Comment

Id make some fights happen only for me and a handfull of people to watch.

Comment

It's supposedly rising to 1.2b for Wednesday.
                  I bought $40 worth and only got $4 in one of them from the pball.

I'd give 10g to Beercules because he's good fun. I'd also buy Jose a fluffy lady for the night.

Comment

Originally posted by No Diggity View Post
                    It's supposedly rising to 1.2b for Wednesday.
                    I bought $40 worth and only got $4 in one of them from the pball.

I'd give 10g to Beercules because he's good fun. I'd also buy Jose a fluffy lady for the night.
                    I saw that, damn

Im drop a c note on some this weekend.

Comment

my friend from alaska paypaled me $100 to buy her tickets yesterday. none of her tickets won...

no winners. Powerball is now at $1.3 billion lol

Comment

Working...
                      X