No announcement yet.

Is Lucas Matthysse an unbeaten fighter?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hell no he lost the Judah fight Alexander fight was a win but a close fight
    Last edited by Phenom; 09-17-2012, 01:39 AM.

Comment

He's an unbeaten fighter in my eyes and he deserves the tip guys in the division.
      Matthysse vs maidana would be huge in my book with fght of the year potential.

Comment

ok let me get this straight ....before Cotto fought Floyd, dudes LOL @ Floyd saying he saw Cotto as a UNDEFEATED fighter....some of the SAME dudes are in here saying Lucas SHOULD be UNDEFEATED....smh...not saying he shouldn't or should because I don't really care too much about the dude...but its just funny to see how dudes be moving the furniture on here ...carry on!!!

Comment

The Judah fight was close, although i still had him winning, the Alexander fight was pure extortion!! that being said he's 34-0 in my archives.

Comment

Originally posted by chiguy91 View Post
            i too think he won both fights but it all depends who you ask.
            I haven't found anyone that as actually watched the fights that thinks he lost.

Especially against Alexander. He put an ass whooping on Alexander.

Comment

he hasn't done anything against Judah saying that he won THAT fight is bull the KD wasn't even a real KD

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
                he hasn't done anything against Judah saying that he won THAT fight is bull the KD wasn't even a real KD

Caught me a bit off guard lol

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
                  Caught me a bit off guard lol

one of the worst fights I watched Matthysse wasnt doing **** even the Knockdown was Judah doing dumb**** not by a punch landed by Matt

Comment

I thought he won both fights comfortably, especially against Alexander that one was kind of a beating at some points in the fight. He should be undeafeated IMO

Comment

Originally posted by SekondzOut View Post
                      ok let me get this straight ....before Cotto fought Floyd, dudes LOL @ Floyd saying he saw Cotto as a UNDEFEATED fighter....some of the SAME dudes are in here saying Lucas SHOULD be UNDEFEATED....smh...not saying he shouldn't or should because I don't really care too much about the dude...but its just funny to see how dudes be moving the furniture on here ...carry on!!!
                      totally different situations

cotto wasn't really undefeated because he was KO'd TWICE

Matthyse can be argued for as they were arguable robberies

are you that ******ed? i'm guessing you didn't even graduate high school if you can't logically reason this out for yourself

Comment

Working...
                      X