Clear All

• Who has the better resume..Khan or GGG

Vote and discuss
    Khan
    65.48%
    GGG
    34.52%

The poll is expired.

Another one of these threads where you find who is honest and who's a fanboy.
    I like Golovkin more, way more, than Kahn but Amir's resume stomps all over GGG.

Comment

Thing with Golovkin it's not who he's beat, it's the way he has beat decent opposition. Khan has the more recognisable names on his resume but GGG is the all round superior fighter P4P. Khan v the top 5 at WW is a pickem fight (other than v Floyd).

GGG v anyone between 154-168 = a GGG win by stoppage. GGG is the goods.

Comment

King Khan but it could be only on the weight of what he has done in terms of multiple champion of different weights, it doesn't really go for much though because we all know Khan has never been as dominant as GGG.

I know its a bait thread but I can be honest.

Comment

KHAN LARRY!

Im going to buy you a GGG poster for Christmas though.

Comment

Originally posted by SaintGeorge View Post
            Thing with Golovkin it's not who he's beat, it's the way he has beat decent opposition. Khan has the more recognisable names on his resume but GGG is the all round superior fighter P4P. Khan v the top 5 at WW is a pickem fight (other than v Floyd).

Khan is a lot younger and he's not had a KO in a very long time, I think that counts for something.

Comment

It's actually gg vs anyone from 160-164
              Gg at 155=L
              Gg at 168=L

Comment

GGG and his team dont even believe this man

Comment

"I love Gennady Golovkin" - Larry X.

Comment

exactly.
                    ggg didnt just win against all the top contenders.. he stopped them, always in pretty devastating fashion too. damn.

Comment

Working...
                    X