Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: De La Hoya To Wilder: I'll Get You Real Money, Make You a PPV Star

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AJ is gonna make him a PPV star for one fight, it will be short lived.

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
      Not a good time for this to be said by Oscar..smh
      Yep, Oscar has enough problems on his hands to be criticizing right now

Comment

Originally posted by bigdunny1 View Post
        stop trying to move the goal post you were wrong. Golden Boy was the promoter for Wilder and the rest of the haymon fighters until 2015. That's when they split not 2014. Schaefer left in 2014 then their was a lawsuit against Schaefer and Golden Boy and Haymon remained working together the rest of 2014 until an arbitrator worked it out in 2015 which included a payout Haymon had to make to Golden Boy. Stop lying idiot I already provided you a link. In 2015 they split and Haymon created PBC directly after buying out remaining fighters under contract with Golden Boy.

Are you stupid the Khan fight only had a live gate of 7M so how did Canelo take home almost 14M from that fight? You make no sense. The fight generated 27M in revenue for Golden Boy that's the take Golden Boy took home for everything after they paid the Cable Providers their half on PPV buys you idiot. So yes we know exactly how much money the Canelo/Khan fight made for Golden Boy. This isn't BS spin that promoters release this is federal courts forcing Golden Boy to release internal financial documents. They didn't want this info out but after they sued Haymon the judge ordered them to release all their financials to prove they were damaged by Haymon. So we have all the records for most of 2015 and half of 2016. It's public record go look it up. They disclosed the inner workings of canelo's deal with them which has Canelo taking home 80% of everything Golden Boy makes on his fights. If you too stupid to understand this it's not my fault.
        Here's Thurman in 2014

http://www.************.com/2014/08/...g-to-top-rank/

Danny's last one was Salka again in 2014

You still can't seem to tell me one fighter not named Canelo whose getting paid at GB? Its been 4 years, still no one. Can't seem to tell me why the "biggest fighter in the sport" takes a 25% ppv cut either.

And your whole khan rant (I haven't mentioned demonstrates that GB falsifies the ppv numbers or that your math is off because GB said it sold 600K that would be 42million 50%of which would be 21 million plus his money from the gate and we haven't even mentioned all the foreign money, merchandise etc you're talking about. With all of that said, why is his 80% (You mentioned a 90% before so now whose moving the goal post) of everything only coming up to almost 14m? And also why, according to this article, is he only making a little more than Amir Khan?

http://www.totalsportek.com/boxing/k...-canelo-purse/
        Last edited by MC Hammer; 03-06-2018, 03:33 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Baltimore View Post
          Yep, Oscar has enough problems on his hands to be criticizing right now
          yep..............

Comment

Originally posted by Clenelo View Post
            AJ is gonna make him a PPV star for one fight, it will be short lived.
            yeah and AJ better get it don't inside of 5 because if he gasses vs wilder its over

Comment

Working...
            X