No announcement yet.

Diversity will not Work

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
    Diversity is fine. America is a mosaic of different races, cultures, ethnicity, religions, creeds, etc.
    It is i believe
    If u keep it to a minimal
    And also diversify it with people that willing to blend in follow the grooves

But if u diversify it to a point of surpassing the majority of whichever country u diversify, its a guaranteed chaos

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
      What have I not been considered dumb on here?

Stop the semantics and explain yourself.
      U caling the US diversed

Is like calling China diversed

Yes the US started with whites and blacks and native americans but what percentage was african american at that time over whites? 2%?

Comment

How much diversity do they have in Jamaica?

Comment

Diversity is fine. America is a mosaic of different races, cultures, ethnicity, religions, creeds, etc.
          Are you forced to type these stuff? You come across as robotic in some of your posts.

Comment

Translation- He gets a hard on every time Richard Spencer talks about keeping America white.

Comment

Are you forced to type these stuff? You come across as robotic in some of your posts.
              I believe in America no matter how much the racists and race baiters want to proclaim we are divided, oppressive, racist, unjust.

Comment

Originally posted by DoubleLeftH00k View Post
                U caling the US diversed

Is like calling China diversed

Yes the US started with whites and blacks and native americans but what percentage was african american at that time over whites? 2%?
                You don't seem sure. Get a definitive figure and we can discuss.

Comment

America has always been diverse. Whites and Blacks were here the same time and so were Native Americans. What you have a problem with is power being diversified.
                  Great post way to expose and separate the BS.

Comment

How much diversity do they have in Jamaica?
                    black 92.1%, mixed 6.1%, East Indian 0.8%, other 0.4%, unspecified 0.7% (2011 est.)

But xenophobia is not big down here. The only time I recall xenophobia was against Haitians.

Chinese own majority of the supermarkets. Pakistanis/Indians own majority of the jewelry and appliance stores.

Indians are teachers in some schools. Indians are doctors and Cubans are nurses.

Comment

You don't seem sure. Get a definitive figure and we can discuss.
                      Ur the one who brought it up then prove what u just said for me its utter nonsense

Yall on the left keep crying theres not enough diversity in the US and here u are saying its diverse enough

Double standard much?

Comment

Working...
                      X