• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Highlight of the fight. floyd became Punching Bagweather

Comment

• Originally posted by Turd Best Ever View Post

Highlight of the fight. floyd became Punching Bagweather
      lol. this is why flom0s hate to watch the replay because they can't stand the truth that pac manhandled floyd.

Comment

• Originally posted by abracada View Post
        The thread still goes on
        This thread will live forever. This is the proof that pac beat floyd.

Comment

• Originally posted by pasawayako View Post
          This thread will live forever. This is the proof that pac beat floyd.
          Are you buboy?

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
            El Cholo, you need not have to.. It now has come full circle. Since you are a fan of the Hands of stone. And the Hands of stone clearly wasn't convinced Floyd won that night. Your Hero wanted a rematch, but to no avail.

Duran : Roberto Duran "I dont want to see Canelo vs Pacquiao, I want a Mayweather Pacquiao rematch!"

He knew Floyd won a Fluke win.. And wants closure for it. The thing is now Floyd is in Pacquiao's country to convince him for another Rodeo to close this book, but at this point. It's way too late, They are already past the shelf date. It would have been better if Floyd fought Pacquiao for the rematch instead of the Berto's and the Novice McGrregor's of this world..

The fact that Floyd is in Pac's country shows Floyd is desperate for closure for he knows, his uncle Roger mayweather knows he didn't close the book with Pacquiao, but will a rematch solve this mess? Will this finally find closure? I doubt it.. He took too long to grow some balls for a rematch with Pacquiao. They are now just novelties. There fight is a symbolism of what not to do in a super fight. Forever etched in stone, as one man with a Torn rotator cuff out-landed a running queer boxer who was only there to survive and cash out in front of thee whole world.

Now, Floyd consciousness is now realizing his demise. And is courting Pac for another show down. It only proves this has now come full circle.. You can't hide from the truth. His first fight stinks from the high heavens and beyond that there will never be any closure until he steps up, that is if it's not too late.. But to most. Stepping up now, is already too late..

Time and history will be the judge of that.

Floyd Jr. must be feeling the pressure of receiving the fluke, undeserved win against Manny that he is now realizing that is not how to close the show in this rivalry. He is now visiting Pacquiao's hometown.

Something is brewing..

It ain't over. Floyd knows there's unfinished business between the 2.

After all,

He did say this to his fans.

A MESSAGE FROM FLOYD TO HIS FANS.

Straight from the horses mouth:

Floyd Mayweather: " I owe them for the Pacquiao fight "

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.637e6deb6c31

Floyd Jr might be realizing what his uncle Roger Mayweather has said about the first fight.

Roger Mayweather: That would put him amongst the greatest fighters, but Floyd had a good, long legacy anyways. He will be amongst some of the greatest fighters but hes got to close the thing with Pacquiao before he ever does that, because thats one of the known guys that people respect and I think thats the guy that he's gonna have to beat or have to show something with.

Even Roger Mayweather knows Floyd didn't conclude anything that night.

Even floyd own uncle, father and one of the most revered boxing legend believe that floyd should rematch pac.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
              lololololololololol

Look at the Back ground posters. That was during the Pacquiao Bradley fight. Before the fight itself, Way before the Pacquiao Floyd fight hahaha!!

Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
              After careful review. Your video was Pacquiao Bradely 3 fight week and not Pacquiao Bradley 1 fight. That said, that is not the point.

Spoon23 stays taking L's.
              Last edited by ShoulderRoll; 05-13-2018, 12:55 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Turd Best Ever View Post

Highlight of the fight. floyd became Punching Bagweather
                I can't blame Pacquiao for backing up tbh, the turd stench from Froid must have been unbearable up close.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vadrigar. View Post
                  I can't blame Pacquiao for backing up tbh, the turd stench from Froid must have been unbearable up close.

Comment

• Who here is buboy?

Comment

• Originally posted by Vadrigar. View Post
                      Poolyd Turdweather is so stinky can you imagine when his turd wipes congregate together?

via GIPHY

Comment

Working...
                      X