• Show
Clear All

dorothy stratten
    another tragic, albeit less glamorous, story

Comment

Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post

dorothy stratten
      another tragic, albeit less glamorous, story
      Messing with gangster's like the kennedy's and wanna be OG's is not a recipe for long term success.. It was only a matter of time after divorcing big joe DiMaggio, and then that famous writer, but before giving gratuitous blow jobs in the Oval Office (this clown B.UTLER , gives them (BJ's) out like candy on Halloween) she sealed her fate.

Singing high as high can get, " Mr. President " might could have been the straw that broke the camels back... fate sealing stuff..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EqolSvoWNck
      Last edited by Zaroku; 01-17-2018, 04:44 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
        Messing with gangster's like the kennedy's and wanna be OG's is not a recipe for long term success.. It was only a matter of time after divorcing big joe DiMaggio, and then that famous writer, but before giving gratuitous blow jobs in the Oval Office (this clown B.UTLER , gives them (BJ's) out like candy on Halloween) she sealed her fate.

Singing high as high can get, " Mr. President " might could have been the straw that broke the camels back... fate sealing stuff..
        shes wasnt the brightest hoe but had that innocent AF aura....everyone wanted that nani. i never saw a movie of hers so i cant say if she had any legit talent.

b/u
        her days were numbered

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
          Many are under the impression the Kennedy's knocked her off. Particularly JFK's father, who had underworld connections and was a former bootlegger. He was a real scumbag. Had his own daughter lobotomized.
          I'm not defending him...but in 30's-40's lobotomies were thought to be a beneficial procedure as was shock therapy for those with mental issues. Obviously today we know otherwise but back then a DR might recommend it to a parent and in ignorance they might agree because it was believed to be the right thing to do.
          Last edited by jaded; 01-17-2018, 05:32 AM.

Comment

shes wasnt the brightest hoe but had that innocent AF aura....everyone wanted that nani. i never saw a movie of hers so i cant say if she had any legit talent.

b/u
            her days were numbered
            I read tons about her, poor silly hoe Norma, but hard core dudes play for keeps.. Do I make sense or do I sound crazy.

Jhonny woke up and put his wet nose on me.... He does it to get my attention, and so I assumed he was hungry, and I put more dog food on his Bank of America Merrill Lynch plate, Jhonny was non pulsed-no interest. I grabbed the weed SAC, and then he was smiling like that ****** butler, ear to ear. Butler is a Mongolid baby(no offense to Mongolians) for weed, Jhonny gets cray cray... I hope you understand...

I'm trying to not assume people get me.. Most don't , or so it seems? Or so it goes...

Comment

Originally posted by White Willie View Post
              I read she was into bukkake and gloryholes.
              No...that was B.utler.

Comment

I read tons about her, poor silly hoe Norma, but hard core dudes play for keeps.. Do I make sense or do I sound crazy.

Jhonny woke up and put his wet nose on me.... He does it to get my attention, and so I assumed he was hungry, and I put more dog food on his Bank of America Merrill Lynch plate, Jhonny was non pulsed-no interest. I grabbed the weed SAC, and then he was smiling like that ****** butler, ear to ear. Butler is a Mongolid baby(no offense to Mongolians) for weed, Jhonny gets cray cray... I hope you understand...

I'm trying to not assume people get me.. Most don't , or so it seems? Or so it goes...
                you make sense to me, bruh

1st the weed, then the snacks

Comment

you make sense to me, bruh

1st the weed, then the snacks
                  Thanks homie, I get accused of insanity, by guys who are clueless like Marlyin. No matter how much skeet these punks swallow, it definitely does not increase neuro synapse activitity. In butterler's case, in seems rather obvious that the more head he gives, the smarter he thinks himself to be; as if jizz could cure stupidity and ignorance simultanesly. Stupidly is forever, but ignorance might could be cured if a real man humbles himself, and earnestly endeavors to actually learn or tries to understand the basics.

Russian proverb: the idiot and the hunchback can only be cure by the grave. Butler up is double ****ed.

If my memory serves me correctly, I believe that Edward Spence said - paraphrasing "investigation before condemnation"
                  Last edited by Zaroku; 01-17-2018, 05:16 AM.

Comment

Thanks homie, I get accused of insanity, by guys who are clueless like Marlyin. No matter how much skeet these punks swallow, it definitely does not increase neuro synapse activitity. In butterler's case, in seems rather obvious that the more head he gives, the smarter he thinks himself to be; as if jizz could cure stupidity and ignorance simultanesly. Stupidly is forever, but ignorance might could be cured if a real man humbles himself, and earnestly endeavors to actually learn or tries to understand the basics.

Russian proverb: the idiot and the hunchback can only be cure by the grave. Butler up is double ****ed.

If my memory serves me correctly, I believe that Edward Spence said - paraphrasing "investigation before condemnation"

intelligence through osmosis

no chance

Comment

Originally posted by GriffTannen View Post
                      She had nothing on Audrey Hepburn. She looked much better than that ho
                      There is no comparison between the two. Not only was Marilyn sexy, she was stunningly beautiful, in black and white, in color, in photos and on film.

Audrey Hepburn was certainly a beautiful woman, but had the body of a 12 yr old boy. I suppose you think Natalie Portman and Keira Knightly are sexy?

Comment

Working...
                      X