Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who has hits harder between Povetkin, Ortiz, Joshua and who is the better puncher?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who has hits harder between Povetkin, Ortiz, Joshua and who is the better puncher?

??????????????

Ortiz, his punching form allows for greater torque. Plus he actually sets it up with an amazing lead right.

Comment

Juiced Povetkin does. No juice? Then probably Joshua, though Ortiz can obviously crack with or without the juice.

Comment

I will search for it, but there's a video of a sparring partner rating all of their power.

Comment

Originally posted by bballchump11 View Post
          I will search for it, but there's a video of a sparring partner rating all of their power.
          When asked who hit the hardest of the four, Thomas answered: "By far, I give it to Deontay.

"There's something about that right hand. My job was trying not to get hit by that right hand, and every camp I go to, I measure myself to see where I am with these top guys. So that was a great experience for me and he was teaching me a lot."

"I'd go: Wilder, Ortiz, Joshua and then Povetkin."

Comment

Combinations: Povetkin
            Single shots: Joshua

Comment

David Price.

Comment

Harder? Probably Povetkin.

Comment

Originally posted by Blue54 View Post
                  ??????????????
                  I would say AJ is the hardest puncher with a KO percentage of 95%. Not that that is all there is to it but his 95% came against strong opposition. His punches look hard and fast to me. With his massive upper body he puts behind the correctly thrown punches and the speed of the punches it all adds up to a lot of power. Look at the results he gets. Only Parker survived.

Comment

1. Wilder-He punches people's foreheads and hurts them, also punches through guards.

2. Ortiz-Best counter puncher out of the lot, only 2 opponents have gone the distance.

3. AJ-Best combination puncher, his shots are more accumulative.

4. Pedvetkin-Knockouts all but disappeared once popped with PED's, could not knockout Huck, Estrada, Chambers, Chagaev, Hammer, Rudenko. Also the least skilled out of all 3, very 1 dimensional brawler.

Comment

Working...
                    X